Be Yourself, Love Yourself
Hey guys, this is a a project done in school and we have to get as many views as possible. It's about valuing yourself and doing what you love the most and not what others expect or say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L21867HHH-I

Just clicking on the link helps, thanks :)
Thanks given by:
how uplifting, though if that guy was an ugly fat piece of shit it would have driven the point home harder
Thanks given by:
I liked the subtle advertising for Nike products. Also, that guy is totally not focused on his appearance at all.
Thanks given by:
omg that guy is hot
Thanks given by:
I HAVE THE SAME SHOES!
Thanks given by:
/ontopic Nice vid

/offtopic
Marti Wrote:I HAVE THE SAME SHOES!

No.
Thanks given by:
Well then, I HAVE THE SAME BRAND OF SHOES!
Thanks given by:
ottermode madness
Thanks given by:
Focus on your passion, not appearance.

You know, it's a paradox that his passion actually focuses on an appearance thing. Wonder if that was something different.
Thanks given by:
Actually a consequence of his passion for training is his muscular body. He actually loves working out and the feeling he gets from doing it, he doesn't actually do it for the looks.
Thanks given by:
(01 Mar 13, 01:37AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: Actually a consequence of his passion for training is his muscular body. He actually loves working out and the feeling he gets from doing it, he doesn't actually do it for the looks.
Yeah, I got that, but I meant that a fat boy sewing some vests would have more impact on the message.
Thanks given by:
(01 Mar 13, 03:04AM)Andrez Wrote:
(01 Mar 13, 01:37AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: Actually a consequence of his passion for training is his muscular body. He actually loves working out and the feeling he gets from doing it, he doesn't actually do it for the looks.
Yeah, I got that, but I meant that a fat boy sewing some vests would have more impact on the message.
We didn't have any fat people in our group :(
Thanks given by:
i don't fucking get it what am i supposed to do.
Thanks given by: