|W$N| is no longer Retired!
As a new administrator of W$N, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Lord used be known as Brutality|W$N|. I have been in W$N in the past 2 years and to see its condition as it is now after my return, I was able to contact the formor leader, Deebz|W$N|. He has allowed me to take a leadership role towards the clan, W$N. I have been through a lot in my absence... Mainly, personal issues due to unexplainable personal reasons. They have now all been dealt with and I now have the time to be a part of the Assautlcube community after many years. It is quite outstanding to be back! After the promotion as an administrator of W$N, nothing will be changed. Everything such as rules and recruit system will stay intact and active. My role as an administrator is to keep the W$N name alive and represented throughout the Assaultcube economy itself. W$N in my personal view has been a faithful and wonderful shelter for me to live in and to communicate with one another. Due to personal issues many members had to take their leave. However, that will not stop W$N from its name being spread. W$N's 5th birthday is coming up this month and I do not want it to be known as a waste. W$N has been created on a leap year on February 29th, 2008. Due to the date situation, there will be a celebration hosted on February 28, 2013 where members from around the AC community gather together and enjoy their time with W$N members. Therefore, the clan itself may have faced many situations through time however, I have now returned to over come them with pride. In conclusion, the 5 year old clan has now returned back to Assaultcube and on my watch, it is no longer retired! Thank you for your time and attention.

We are the W$N clan,
We $laughter Noobs.

Forum: SlaughterNoobs.tk
Thanks given by:
Awesome!
Thanks given by:
tl;dr

hi.
Thanks given by:
Good luck part n.
Thanks given by:
sup brute, how have you been
Thanks given by:
I do remember whooping yinz ass once upon a time, guess we can do it again. >:).
Thanks given by:
Wooly somewhere? :p

GL
Thanks given by:
Gl hf.
Thanks given by:
If Hedshot and Criptic come back I'm out.
Thanks given by:
lol Headshot and Criptic are probably back already. Ya just don't know it. More props to them for pulling the swift-easy on ya foolz.
Thanks given by:
* DrauL is out
Thanks given by:
Haha maybe yes or maybe not. No one knows.. Not yet.
Thanks given by:
This is awesome to see! Good luck, you should really set up a IRC channel :D
Thanks given by:
We already have one Mr Gambino. in the portal of our website.
Once you scroll down slightly you will notice a chat box.

Or you can go to the following link:
https://gamesurge.net/chat/#wsn

If you are having issues connecting to the chat itself.
Just type the following:
/join #wsn
Thanks given by:
We will also be having a Teamspeak 3 server set up in time.
I was able to set one up on my VPS with help from [SODA]___ME___.
As soon as I learn to create channels and explore in the interface,
a permanent server will be set up for |W$N|.
Thanks given by:
Nice, its always good to see old clans become active again/have a revival. I hope you guys can stay afloat this time and have some fun in AC! Seems like just the other day I was playing with WSN members like yoursister, good luck in the future.
Thanks given by:
(11 Feb 13, 03:38AM)Lord|W$N| Wrote: We already have one Mr Gambino. in the portal of our website.
Once you scroll down slightly you will notice a chat box.

Or you can go to the following link:
https://gamesurge.net/chat/#wsn

If you are having issues connecting to the chat itself.
Just type the following:
/join #wsn

I saw it, but I said "set up" meaning you should get chanserv in there and maybe spamserv.
Thanks given by:
(10 Feb 13, 11:01AM)MorganKell Wrote: lol Headshot and Criptic are probably back already. Ya just don't know it. More props to them for pulling the swift-easy on ya foolz.
Oh no, not balla21
Thanks given by:
Yes XFA, their shit.
Thanks given by: