AC Interview: Xemi
I'm sittin' here with some young blood... 14 years of age is the fella in front of me, he's been playing AC for 5 years up to now... Currently a member of .rC|.

1) What do you like about AC? What changes / additions to the game would you like to see being added in the future?

I really dont think there should be much added but I do think a lot more official maps such as sauerbraten.

2) What is your favorite weapon in Assault Cube, and why?

Ar, I feel it is the most easiest gun to handle and I also enjoy rifle jumps. I also enjoy the sniper for headshots :p

3) What is your favorite official map, and favorite custom map? Why?

Favorite official map is ac_desert3, it is really over played but I enjoy the layout. un-official map is a tough one because I enjoy a lot. uhm prolly ac_cloud1.1

4) Which official map/s has/have the largest need for good tactics/strategy?

I think sunset, because it is the fairest map imo, and it really matters on how you play it in a 3v3. we need to be very coordinated and know what ur doing at all time or it can easily cost you a flag.

5) In competitive play, 2v2 or 3v3 CTF are most played. Which one do you like most, and why?

I really like 3v3 more because for,
1. You can rely on your teamates more.
2.Easier imo
3. in .rC| I really like our 3v3 lineups most of the time.
4. Maps like shine theres enough for 3 and in 2v2 theres much more sneaking which I dont enjoy to much.

6) Outside of CTF, what is your favorite mode in AC and why?

TDM, This mode should be played more, I really like this mode because it really only matters on frags and not so much tactics ( which im not the best at :p)

7) Are you a sports person? If so, which one/s do you practice and which ones do you like to watch on TV?

I really enjoy basketball and american football. I do also like hockey but lately I havent been watching it. I use to be on a football team but I had to quit because I moved. I will be doing boxing very shortly because I just moved back to my moms for the final time (hopefully).

8) Do you have any pets? If so, which kind and what are their name(s)?

Yes, 2 golden retrievers The oldest one who is 9 is named "Lucky" and the youngest is named "Brady" (we didnt name him he got it from his previous owner). We have 4 cats, there names are, "Misty", "Mixy", "Oreo", "luca" ( his previous owner named him)

9) What are your favorite movies?

I really liked "The Condemned", there are soooo many movies out there that I really like I just cant think of them.

10) Can you name a few of your favorite bands/music artists, songs or albums?

I like "Rise Against", "hoppipolla" (icelandic group), "foofighters" (manily pretender) a lot more if I ever talk to any of you I would be glad to share more!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkP_NaMsrMM

11) Would you rather burn to death or drown?*

Very tough question, though I think I would rather want to die by drowning.

12) What is the origin of your nick? I don't think it has anything to do with this, am I right?

lol no, it comes from one of the clans I made in the past TR (the resistance) and everyone had like a alias they went by sometimes and someone made up .:Xemi:. so I kept it :P.

13) Which mouse do you use and why?

Deathadder, I heard several good points about and I really didnt see why not to get it lol. Way better than my old shitty office optical mouse. Although I was a bit nervous it would be to big but it turns out it wasnt.

14) How did you find out about Assault Cube?

My brother. He found sauer on looking on the first person shooter wiki, and I think someone suggested it to him for some reason I think it was ronald_regan.

15) What is your opinion on GEMAS? Do you support their existence in Assault Cube?

Yes I would, Gema's really trained me apon my jumps such as crouch jumps/hax jumps/rifles jumps. Gemas also give me something to do when im bored. There are several diffrent levels for gemas and thats what I like it isnt like the same gema every day there allways diffrent gemas. My favorite gema mapper is phoenix94, he hasnt made a bad gema yet

16) Who are the best players in the game atm in your opinion (snipers / autogun-users / all-around talented players...)?

atm, I think xenon,vanquish,waffles, I also think sanzo due to his awesome sniper ability. But I do give credit to a lot of mappers that contribute to ac such as zero Pi_ also known as WildSnorlax.

17) You're currently applying to the Sauerbraten squad of =MyS=. Do you plan to be as active in Sauerbraten as in AC? What / Who awakened your interest in trying to join =MyS=?

I will try to be as active as in mys as in sauer its just considering im in a clan in Ac im sure I will have to be on there slightly a bit more for clanmatches and such. Vanquish and Larry I would say made me want to apply, I also want to join MyS for Pyras (ac applicant for .rC|) and I really enjoy hanging with jason (really funny person)

18) What can we expect from the American ACWC team in 2013? It might be a strong squad with Vault, Waffles and you + strong substitutes such as BigGunZ...

I think that would really be a cool thing because I really always wanted to be part of the acwc considering it is no doubt the greatest cup out there (in ac of course). I think the problem would be me being as good as them tactically although im learning and hope i will keep progressing.

19) You've used cheats on a private server and got almost blacklisted because of it. There's a very true statement: People can forgive but not forget. Out of your experience - What are the reactions about your past till today, have most people been able to forgive once you showed regret?

Well when I was in .45| dyH had a goal to try and blacklist me because they thought I hacked and thats when everyone started to know I cheated in the past. And once I left .45| it was at its peak because more and more players started to know about it. I was getting trolled for weeks even after I got accepted in .rc|. After a while it ended and most players dont brink it up much anymore.

20) Last but not least: What do you plan to do as a job/career in the future?

I really would like to be a Computer Programmer. I am shortly going to be going to a sort of school that will teach me this kind of stuff. But if I dont get accepted I was always interested in the military and all.

* = Quest. on request

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Up next: Roflcopter a.k.a. Larry from |oNe|. His interview will be released sooner, promised.
Thanks given by:
(06 Feb 13, 04:46PM)Aight Wrote: I really would like to be a Computer Programmer.

Same :)

Great job on the interview.
Thanks given by:
You were 9 when you started playing assault cube.. what hahahahahahhaa
Thanks given by:
Don't laugh, there are some people I know who are 7.
Thanks given by:
... hahahahaha
Thanks given by:
nice xemiche

(06 Feb 13, 05:56PM)PhaNtom Wrote: Don't laugh, there are some people I know who are 7.

shouldnt you be playing outside when you are 7 instead of virtually killing people?
Thanks given by:
(06 Feb 13, 06:17PM)Marti Wrote:
(06 Feb 13, 05:56PM)PhaNtom Wrote: Don't laugh, there are some people I know who are 7.
shouldnt you be playing outside when you are 7 instead of virtually killing people?
"playing"

Anyways nice interview ;)
Thanks given by:
nice :) I love gemas by phoenix94 too ! One day I will finish the 10 :p
Thanks given by:
(06 Feb 13, 04:46PM)Aight Wrote: 14) How did you find out about Assault Cube?

My brother. He found sauer on looking on the first person shooter wiki, and I think someone suggested it to him for some reason I think it was ronald_regan.

What was your brother's nick?
Thanks given by:
phoenix gemas 4 official package
Nice interview Aight, good answers Xemi. I thought you were older. Yay American football & killing other countries in acwc 2013. USA USA
Thanks given by:
I am hilarious. Thank you Xemi, and good luck entering our Sauer team :)
Thanks given by:
Nicely done Aight, looking forward to mine Larry's
Thanks given by:
I'd like to apply for USA B.
Thanks given by:
(07 Feb 13, 03:01AM)lucky Wrote: I'd like to apply for USA B.

At least you know you wouldn't get into the A team.
Thanks given by:
USA B has consistently played the last 3 world cups though. Think about it.
Thanks given by:
good job.
//offtopic: i am the greatest ac player to ever walk the earth thankyou to all my fans :))))))))
Thanks given by:
how do you feel about the rumours that you are only a decent rifler and lack understanding of the game?
Thanks given by:
(07 Feb 13, 12:54PM)Xenon Wrote: i am the greatest ac player to ever walk the earth thankyou to all my fans :))))))))

It's nice to see you are humble about it.
Thanks given by:
i'm kidding:) haha :p
Thanks given by:
I know, I was kidding you back ;)
Thanks given by: