About the devs
Thats what this post was for. <3
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-6413-post...#pid120643

Hence no flaming/insult. Kiwi did ban me 3 days for pm'ing him a pic of santa claus for christmas after having a polite conversation about how he should consider unbanning someone that even haters agreed shouldn't have gotten banned in the first place. So pretty sure I could curse him out in public for that, but I chose the ignore route instead. Kind of hard to improve player dev communication when they threaten to ban you for simply talking about a topic they disagree on.

@shad: still not seeing quotes. And even if you could find them, this above paragraph shows provoking.
Thanks given by:
Fuck this, thread closed.

Summary: Stop being dicks, eh.
Thanks given by:
(02 Feb 13, 10:37PM)Nightmare Wrote: Kiwi did ban me 3 days for pm'ing him a pic of santa claus for christmas

Well, since you brought it up... here's the story on why Nightmare was temp-banned for sending me a picture of Santa Claus. I wouldn't have bothered bringing it up, but you didn't tell the full story...

Nightmare Wrote:Can I have paul back for Christmas? :3
He'll be less crazy this time around :(
RandumKiwi Wrote:[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnpqGVon96Z87_s9TGh0S...UCfVjHq-7Q]
Nightmare Wrote:Pleaseeeeeeeee
RandumKiwi Wrote:[Image: 129167914815029304.jpg]
(You're not from 'the street')
Nightmare Wrote:I want him to take over my ac interviews job though :'(
I've supported ac_aqueous since I've started playing 2 years ago, so you should give back some love. :)
RandumKiwi Wrote:No love for that guy. I'm fresh out of fucks.
Nightmare Wrote:pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
christmas spirittt
lovee
peaceee
RandumKiwi Wrote:Seriously, by saying "christmas spirit" bullshit, I'm more likely to say "no".
If I see another PM from you about this, you can enjoy a 3-day temp ban :P
Nightmare Wrote:but it's so cute.
[Image: eba958729f3d4031986e64b.png]
*He was then temp-banned for 3 days, as promised. He had a warning to stop*
*... 3-4 days later*
Nightmare Wrote:Hi. Wanted to bury the hatchet by giving you a cute kitten picture.
[Image: kitties-in-teacup1.jpg]
Hope you like it. <3
ac_aqueous2 would be nice also....

* ^-- I decided to let this smart-assery go and not ban him a further 3 days *
Thanks given by: