|KS| clan
Hello everyone,
I'm just wondering, is there currently a |KS| clan? If so, does anyone know of a website or IRC channel, or maybe the name of the leader(s)?

Thank you very much!
Thanks given by:
There is currently a |KH| clan... What does your tag stand for sir? I do appreciate alphabetical flattery but I require your letters to have some meaning i.e. |KH| was the original K clan and we don't take kindly to clans that won't last a week much less a couple hours popping up and making all this bruhahaha. Yee may PM me if it is just an idea that youre tossing around. I accept all PM's regardless of mapical nature (BURN flowtron BURRRRRN) and would love to shoot the proverbial shit with ya if you like.
Thanks given by:
Oh, I didn't want to start one. I don't know what the latters stand for, either.
I'm just looking for the clan, if it exists.
Thanks!
Thanks given by:
Hello IBiteBack,

|KS| stands for KillShark, a recently founded clan led by Killswitch & ArticShark, hence the name.
Killswitch told me that he was working on a website the last time I talked to him, but that was some time ago.

If you would like more information about |KS|, I suggest searching for Killswitch in-game and conversing with him.
Thanks given by: