font.cfg
I'm trying to modify the font.cfg file to get it working properly with my own custom huddigits.png

The numbers 0-9 and / in my huddigits.png are much smaller compared to the default ones. The number 0 is 5 pixels wide and approx. 10 pixels long.

The problem I'm having is the spacing between the digits. It seems like there is a weird space between some digits.

For instance, if I have 1 followed by 0, it shows up as:

1 00

The 0s are together, but the 1 has a space between it and the first 0

I'm also wondering what the 4 numbers beside fontchar are. I've experimenting with changing the values, but I can't seem to fix the spacing problem between digits. Any help is appreciated.

EDIT: I am looking through the cubescript doc site after coming back from the bathroom in 30 seconds.

EDIT 2: Nevermind, the cubescript docs helped me out and it works. Sorry about this...
Thanks given by:
(30 Jan 13, 05:14AM)Lee Wrote: I'm also wondering what the 4 numbers beside fontchar are.

A bit of reading wouldn't hurt I suppose, this is what you have on top of that font.cfg file.

//font      font_name, texture_file, default_width, default_height, offset_x, offset_y, offset_width, offset_height
//fontchar  x y width height (x,y coords = top left corner of character position)
//use "/setfont font_name" to switch between fonts
Thanks given by:
Yeah, I got that yesterday :P I'm going to actually read stuff before posting here again, sorry.
Thanks given by: