The Bastion
[Image: ok1niu.png]

Welcome,

The Bastion is a clan like few others, we concentrate not on matches and shows of skill. But rather our community, we are a close group of friends who enjoy the comradeship of an organisation.

But, that is not to say we don't partake is clan matches, we enjoy playing the game as much as any other, and willingly come together to do so as a group. For the fun to be had from such a group activity.

And our focus is to offer a unique and diverse social experience. Bastion contains people of a wide variety of beliefs, ideals and opinions. And that is what we stand for, not high score's, killstreaks, leaderboards. But fun, communication, diversity and friends.

However, even though our focus is social, we have an incredibly strong team to bring to a clan match. We work as a team using voice-chat and well thought out tactics and strategies.

In the end, Bastion is what you make of it, what you want from it, and what you contribute to it.

Should you decide to join us, we look forward to talk to you, gaming with you, and bringing you into our small community.

- Bastion Elites.

[Image: 6en61e.png]

Currently Bastion recruitment is open to general applications. You do not currently need to be invited to apply.

We like to leave it up to you as to what you should write in your application, and how you should write it. It really brings out the initiative in people.

Our one main rule, is that you must frequently use the forums. Talk to us, become a friend and generally hang out with us :]

We look forward to hanging out with you xD

- Bastion Elites

Clan Tag: <BAS>(Name)
Website Link: http://acbastion.webs.com
IRC Channel: www.gamesurge.net/chat/bastion

Post your applications below in a reply!
Thanks given by:
gl hf.
website link, gamesurge irc channel, clan tag, etc. ?
Thanks given by:
I'd suggest rather than having people post their applications here, you make a clan website instead. GL HF though :).
Thanks given by:
best new clan introduction....by far
Thanks given by:
good luck :))))))))))
Thanks given by:
(27 Jan 13, 11:35PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: I'd suggest rather than having people post their applications here, you make a clan website instead. GL HF though :).

(28 Jan 13, 09:54AM)lucky Wrote: best new clan introduction....by far

This ^^
Thanks given by:
lol even if you guys are shit, you have an amazing reputation for this insane clan introduction

glglgl
Thanks given by:
looks like Dragon clan, i will join.
Thanks given by:
That's why they call me Big Papa!
Thanks given by:
I understood poorly or you are doing a critique of the current clan model ?
All very nice, but what the clan has to offer to the members?
Better yet, do you think this is a clan?
Why would it be?
Thanks given by:
I'll be adding the website soon. It is still under construction.
Thanks given by:
The Bastion, the Ace of Spades clan?
Thanks given by:
(27 Jan 13, 11:18PM)Defaulter Wrote: we have an incredibly strong team

gogo 1v3
Thanks given by:

(29 Jan 13, 09:12AM)YourSister Wrote:
(27 Jan 13, 11:18PM)Defaulter Wrote: we have an incredibly strong team

gogo 1v3

Actually, I don't even have members yet lol.
Thanks given by:
idc, play with undead and xenon
Thanks given by:
(28 Jan 13, 08:59PM)1Cap Wrote: I understood poorly or you are doing a critique of the current clan model ?
Why would it be?

[Image: haters21.jpg]
Thanks given by:
When we do not understand or do not want to understand:
We think so prejudiced.

--- Defaulter - If you do not want to answer, I'll understand. :)
I was not offensive in my questions.
I'm really curious ... Maybe your answer will help gain members, maybe not ...

-> Boomhauer I'm reporting your comment.
Thanks given by:
yeah pictures advertising smoking for babies are a shame for this forum !
I am reporting his post too !
Thanks given by:
Overly sensitive much? lol
Thanks given by:
Racist Baby Rights Haters. Everyone deserves to smoke!
Thanks given by:
(28 Jan 13, 08:59PM)1Cap Wrote: I understood poorly or you are doing a critique of the current clan model ?
Why would it be?

The clan is offering a community to members, where they can freely express themselves. (positively) And yes I do think this is a clan.
Thanks given by:
(29 Jan 13, 07:44PM)1Cap Wrote: -> Boomhauer I'm reporting your comment.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
Hmm, looks awfully a lot like the community style Ace of Spades clan ran by Defaulter.
Thanks given by:
Quiet down in the peanut gallery.

Let the guy advertise his clan in peace, he's done nothing wrong yet.
Thanks given by:
(30 Jan 13, 01:56AM)gambino Wrote: Hmm, looks awfully a lot like the community style Ace of Spades clan ran by Defaulter.

Because I am Defaulter. We also play AoS but we decided to expand into Assault Cube.
Thanks given by:
(30 Jan 13, 02:47AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Quiet down in the peanut gallery.

Let the guy advertise his clan in peace, he's done nothing wrong yet.

OH but he has.

(30 Jan 13, 02:49AM)Defaulter Wrote:
(30 Jan 13, 01:56AM)gambino Wrote: Hmm, looks awfully a lot like the community style Ace of Spades clan ran by Defaulter.

Because I am Defaulter. We also play AoS but we decided to expand into Assault Cube.

You see, I just happen to be one of the other leaders of the Bastion, the ace of spades clan. And after having a little chit chat with the Real Defaulter, he said he had no idea what this was, and assumed it was an attempted troll.
The current OP of this thread has copied and pasted directly from these 2 posts:
http://thebastion.forumer.com/introducti...96003.html
http://thebastion.forumer.com/recruitmen...95692.html

So I don't know who this is, or if your trying to troll us or are just too lazy to come up with a clan name and a name of your own.
Whatever it may be, this is not the actual Bastion.
Thanks given by:
Well, cross-game impersonation. Isn't that just swell?
Thanks given by:
(30 Jan 13, 05:34AM)gambino Wrote: The current OP of this thread has copied and pasted directly from these 2 posts:
http://thebastion.forumer.com/introducti...96003.html
http://thebastion.forumer.com/recruitmen...95692.html

Mods should close this thread.
Thanks given by:
wow.... wth is this? just weird. Talk about an unoriginal thinker. hahahaha!!

And BTW, what kinda dumbass comments were those about the pic I posted? It's funny! I didn't expect butt-hurtery about it lol. This is about as funny as this asshat copying someone elses clan! Turn me in for that? ahahahah!! Turn me in then!
Thanks given by:
IMACRIPPLE4PRESIDENT2013
Thanks given by: