MK-11 Mod
This is the mod that Boomhauer requested.I hope you like it.Also give comment down below!

[Image: 20130124180501acarctict.jpg]

Download Link
Thanks given by:
WHAT???? You must be kiddin'!
You haven't listen the slightest bit a_slow_old_man and I told you about...

Do you realise that model is 2919Kb when the official AR is only 114KB ?

[Image: image5xo.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ok, I'll just straight out ask you.
Is this your model/texture?

It's 2 Months ago you started this thread, in which you used milkshape to model a character. You did not listen to most of my advice, which is fine if you can improve on your own.

And it's ~half a year that you started this thread in which you showed a UMP45 with a projected texture.

And lastly it's been 2 months that you posted this thread in which you provided weapon mods of guns from Wolfenstein:enemy territory.

Keeping in mind that milkshape is a rather... simple program, I have to say, I doubt this is your model/texture.

The model of this mk11 is detailed, very detailed. And the texture is made with a very advanced method, which takes long to finish.
Yet you posted a screenshot with the already finished model in Boomhauers thread just 3 days after he started it.

All in all, this is just too unbelivable to be believable.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe this is your model and you improved like hell since your last thread. In this case please, please prove me wrong. Post some screenshots of your workfiles. Show me what you did to improve this greatly since your last time. It would be simply awesome to see such a improvement in such a short amount of time.
Thanks given by:
License:This model is a free model by a guy with alias  MarcosStyLL (MAS)
You can visit hes blog here-http://marcosstyll.blogspot.com/

The hands are made by Makke

I just converted,deleted faces and scaled it.
Have a great time!
            xdEpicZombie

This Malaysian guy is ripping models from games like Modern Warfare and such, redistributing them freely without an once of respect to licensing... Bang out of order!

I strongly suggest you pay a little more attention to these kind of details whenever you want to rework other people's materials, you should merely use/keep these as examples and to perfect your modelling techniques.

It would also be wise from you to remove the link to that model (I have btw deleted your post on AKIMBO), as I explained many times already you are entitle to use them for your own purpose but not in anyway re-distribute it.

They are people here willing to help you with modelling so listen to them and with time you'll be able to make some mods of your own.
Thanks given by:
I appreciate your efforts, as well as those of whomever else was involved, but I must say that from the scope mounts back, (including that half of the scope itself) it looks nothing like an Mk-11. :-/

So whoever it was that originally made or ripped off the model, they messed up the proportions, and the scope, and the color. I am trying to not sound like an asshole, but I really don't like this mod at all D:
Thanks given by:
11,410 vertices, lol.

Not worth the lag + it was likely ripped from some other game, lame dude.
Thanks given by:
Probably 30% of that geometry is never visible to the player.
Thanks given by:
Im so glad that u all hate it.
Thanks given by:
Nice model, would fit in any animated intro or movie.
Damn my AR15 looks like a 8bit nintendo model compared to this one.

Dont know if i would feel proud if i was a converter "artist" thou..
Thanks given by:
(25 Jan 13, 04:40PM)xdEpicZombie Wrote: Im so glad that u all hate it.

Sigh* No need for defensive posturing. We aren't attacking you.
Thanks given by:
xdEpicZombie... Don't go frowning style, I wasn't nailing you to the cross it's just my way of expressing myself.
It's just that... Well it ain't yours so bragging about a simple conversion is a bit superfluous but the main thing I tried for you to understand is all that licences/copyrights shubbeng we are all very attached to.

So don't get so upset and carry on improving (we all do at any stages) and making models of your own that you can be proud of. ;)
Thanks given by:
About the vertex, I don't even lose 10 FPS so seriously, when I see you guys working on some vertex to delete, just stop, this is pointless...
And yes, the AR15 looks like a plastic toy made_in_china when you play with the MK11 haha.
The only problem i've found is that the model is not well oriented on the crosshair.
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 13, 03:40PM).ExodusS* Wrote: About the vertex, I don't even lose 10 FPS so seriously, when I see you guys working on some vertex to delete, just stop, this is pointless...
And yes, the AR15 looks like a plastic toy made_in_china when you play with the MK11 haha.
The only problem i've found is that the model is not well oriented on the crosshair.

The difference is that i made the AR15 myself.
I cant compete with proffesional or good 3d people.
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 13, 05:26PM)Matasar Wrote: The difference is that i made the AR15 myself.
I cant compete with proffesional or good 3d people.

Ups, I wanted to say the AR10, i don't know AC weapons name so i though the AR was named AR15... xD
Sorry no offence at your works, it's all amazing, the crossbow is too. <3
Thanks given by:
(25 Jan 13, 04:40PM)xdEpicZombie Wrote: Im so glad that u all hate it.
We don't hate it, it's awesome We hate people who just rip (unworthy and laggy) things from elsewhere waving the flag around saying "look what I have accomplished"...
Thanks given by:
And by your response EpicZombie it seems like you did indeed rip it from somewhere else. Which can get you banned on these forums so you know. SO either tell the truth and remove it or don't and most likely get a little bad for ripping others hard earned work.
Thanks given by:
Mods could you please remove the link from his post then?
Thanks given by: