Razor Game booster
well im sure some of u guys have it, but i want 2 kno y u cant put assault cube in it like when u drag it in nothing happens
Thanks given by:
Do you really need to gameboost AC lol?
Thanks given by:
I´m not a real fan of those "boosters". Most fuck up your pc ...

Anyway, you may make sure that you´re using the assaultcube.bat.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 13, 07:34PM)ärkefiende Wrote: Most fuck up your pc ...

Not if you use a fan gestion software in the same time.
Thanks given by:
Not what I meant. Most play with registries and other settings, hoping to get a little benefit of it, what they actually don´t do ...
Thanks given by:
This one is supposed to turn off background processes (which you have to configure), and resumes them when you "turn off gaming mode". Also, it closes programs (that you have to set), and I think it might do one or two other things

Anyway, you can use it by turning on and off gaming mode manually. There is a key combination to do that for you. Afaik, razor game booster doesn't like .bat files, it only works with .exe, so you can't have it start and stop automatically with AC, and why you can't "drag and drop" like you can with other games
Thanks given by:
Try this:

go into your assaultcube directory. Then go into your bin_win32 folder and inside is ac_client.exe

Drag ac_client.exe into game booster and see if it it works.
Thanks given by:
(29 Jan 13, 10:35PM)Lee Wrote: Try this:

go into your assaultcube directory. Then go into your bin_win32 folder and inside is ac_client.exe

Drag ac_client.exe into game booster and see if it it works.

I've tried, nothing works. Since you have to execute ac from a .bat file the booster only boosts .exe files. I've had the booster since it came out.
Thanks given by:
It seems assaultcube.bat launches ac_client.exe with these attributes:

--init %1 %2 %3 %4 %5

I'll try messing around with it and see if I can find a fix. If there is a way to add the command line arguments to the ac_client.exe then I'm sure it would work with game booster.

How about trying this:

Make a short-cut of ac_client.exe

Right click the short-cut and there should be a text saying "target:" followed by a box with a path in it enclosed in quotes.

At the end of it, paste this:

--init %1 %2 %3 %4 %5

Make sure there is 1 space between the above text and the closing quotation mark.

Then launch the short-cut and see if game booster works with it.
Thanks given by: