nademation
is there a way to have a regular pineapple grenade WITH the animation of pulling the pin?
I know there is one w/o the animation here: http://rn-acostum.weebly.com/grenade.html
Thanks given by:
Where is the pin located on the pineapple?

:s
Thanks given by:
(Time to be very specific) I think it's the gray thing on the top.

K fine I'll try to be more specific - the gray circle?

(17 Jan 13, 04:54AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: :s
Thanks given by:
Also, that mod isn't a pineapple. Its a grenade.

This is the correct link Link!
Thanks given by:
(17 Jan 13, 08:15AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Also, that mod isn't a pineapple. Its a grenade.

Actually, it is. (Strange name, I know)
Thanks given by:
yea, that's why the pineapple grenade that's a pineapple is supposed to be so funny lol. Anyway, is it possible to make the animation of pulling the pin and releasing the spoon?

EDIT* Truth be told, I would prefer an m-67 grenade
Thanks given by:
Just need a_slow_old_man to pass by and read this thread.
Thanks given by:
I should have a m-67 model flying around somewhere. Will take some time to look through my harddrives.
Thanks given by:
What did I say?
Thanks given by:
Found the model, put a texture and animation on it, but I don't have a working exporter for md3 anymore. If anyone can import (.blend, .stl, .obj or .3ds) files and has a working exporter please pm me or wirte here.
Thanks given by:
Quote:Found the model, put a texture and animation on it, but I don't have a working exporter for md3 anymore. If anyone can import (.blend, .stl, .obj or .3ds) files and has a working exporter please pm me or wirte here.
Oi mate! Are you some sort of drug/alcohol/sex devices abuser? Have you forgot how to pm me?
Thanks given by:
:-D I have no fuckin clue what all this nerdy talk is.... but I like it.
Thanks given by:
(18 Jan 13, 09:04PM)Boomhauer Wrote: :-D I have no fuckin clue what all this nerdy talk is.... but I like it.
I'd like to explain but then I gonna have to kill you...
Thanks given by:
I'll send you the model tomorow morning mate, all those years of heavy gummibear abuse took their toll.
Thanks given by:
I'd be grateful if you could send it to me, too :>
Thanks given by:
The mod is finished. You can download it here.

Thanks for sticking around for so long Cleaner, even when I should have just googled properly.
Thanks given by:
you guys are my new best friends. next birthday strippers are on me! everything is perfect! Thank you both sooo much!

Now I will work on changing the pickup skin!!
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 13, 06:09PM)Boomhauer Wrote: you guys are my new best friends. next birthday strippers are on me!
I'll remind you ;)

(19 Jan 13, 06:09PM)Boomhauer Wrote: Now I will work on changing the pickup skin!!
You need to rename the old pickups "nade" and "nades" to something like "Nade_backup" or something, I used md3 for the pickups and AC prefers the normal md2 models

You will have the m67 nade pickups skins.
Thanks given by:
pickups look great! you do awesome work
Thanks given by:
Glad you like it :)
Thanks given by: