The Real AC Forums
The Real AC Forums
Once upon a time there was a shimmy. He wished to remember the past, to glance back into the glory days of Awesomeness, to feel the soft gentle breeze of a lighter time, a magical time. So he start to search, and search, and search. Search he did hi and low, but did he find what he was looking for...?? Oh no no no. What he sought, what he craved, was a glance at those Old Forums of Yester-Rave. Alas they were nowhere to be found despite all the history that did abound. Treasures like none other, lost to time, lost to space, or maybe something ill took place. Something dark and deep, too horrid a thing of which to speak... And so they came! Quick and stealthy, a dread silence in the night, slithering towards their prey, eyes gleaming along the way, they would wait until it was time. Until the world was not looking, until noone cared. Except the few, who had memories shared. We lived and breathed those times of old. Those glory days of awesomeness long since gone... So the shimmy searched, and searched. He never found what he sought. Never imagined the response he got. Security issues was the reason they said. Security issues are why the Old Forums are now dead.
dust2dust2
"You will never see your past again. You will always yearn, always seek, but never find, because you are weak, and we are strong, Very STRONG."
dust2dust2
And so this shimmy cries out, deep down in his heart, for the Old AC Forums, to be made an archive, for they truly are a work of art. For those who have fought and died. For those who have lived and sighed. For all those who wish to live in the Glory Days of Old. For all those who crave the adventure... of a time long past. A time beautiful and exquisite.
dust2dust2
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
dust2dust2
I ask this now because after reading all that you have to be ready for me to get to the point. So much of our history lies in the Old Forums. So much of the awesomeness is there. Why have you taken them away from us? How hard is it to make them an archive. A nod to those of us who played during those times. Because right now it feels like they never happened. And I believe I speak for most of the veterans here when I say it sucks. It downright SUCKS to see an entire past disappear.
dust2dust2
Can you PLEASE make the Old Forums into an archive and allow us to reminisce, to remember, our past? AC's past...
dust2dust2
They are 3 years old. They've been around since at least 2007. The beginning of AC.
dust2dust2
Shimmies young and old, join me in giving a shout out to the Rum's of Old!
Thanks given by:
(19 Aug 10, 09:54AM)MorganKell Wrote: The Real AC Forums
Once upon a time there was a shimmy. He wished to remember the past, to glance back into the glory days of Awesomeness, to feel the soft gentle breeze of a lighter time, a magical time. So he start to search, and search, and search. Search he did hi and low, but did he find what he was looking for...?? Oh no no no. What he sought, what he craved, was a glance at those Old Forums of Yester-Rave. Alas they were nowhere to be found despite all the history that did abound. Treasures like none other, lost to time, lost to space, or maybe something ill took place. Something dark and deep, too horrid a thing of which to speak... And so they came! Quick and stealthy, a dread silence in the night, slithering towards their prey, eyes gleaming along the way, they would wait until it was time. Until the world was not looking, until noone cared. Except the few, who had memories shared. We lived and breathed those times of old. Those glory days of awesomeness long since gone... So the shimmy searched, and searched. He never found what he sought. Never imagined the response he got. Security issues was the reason they said. Security issues are why the Old Forums are now dead.
dust2dust2
"You will never see your past again. You will always yearn, always seek, but never find, because you are weak, and we are strong, Very STRONG."
dust2dust2
And so this shimmy cries out, deep down in his heart, for the Old AC Forums, to be made an archive, for they truly are a work of art. For those who have fought and died. For those who have lived and sighed. For all those who wish to live in the Glory Days of Old. For all those who crave the adventure... of a time long past. A time beautiful and exquisite.
dust2dust2
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
dust2dust2
I ask this now because after reading all that you have to be ready for me to get to the point. So much of our history lies in the Old Forums. So much of the awesomeness is there. Why have you taken them away from us? How hard is it to make them an archive. A nod to those of us who played during those times. Because right now it feels like they never happened. And I believe I speak for most of the veterans here when I say it sucks. It downright SUCKS to see an entire past disappear.
dust2dust2
Can you PLEASE make the Old Forums into an archive and allow us to reminisce, to remember, our past? AC's past...
dust2dust2
They are 3 years old. They've been around since at least 2007. The beginning of AC.
dust2dust2
Shimmies young and old, join me in giving a shout out to the Rum's of Old!
Thanks given by:
Fuck yerr the old forums were awesome
and lol @ subliminal messages
Thanks given by: