Feng's AC Gameplay and Montage :D
(09 Jan 13, 01:20PM)Xenon Wrote: INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.
unless it's feng, then it's guilty until proven innocent

made my day. thanks

also lets not be naive and expect restrictions to get rid of these scripts and mods we should all know by now that the restrictions doesnt get rid of or prevent anything. glitching this game is easier than it is to hit your poop in the toilet and devs still get so much feedback and time to make things right (oh i forgot that making geeky social media module things are top priority) its funny how the devs doesnt care about you and you still support their work just like families who cries their hearts out when their pet dog has to go to eternal sleep after biting the kid in the family half to death
Thanks given by:
^Loopholes. Loopholes everywhere.

Bring back dat jump script.
Eh Xemi?
Thanks given by:
His client is modified as fuck, you can clearly see that the brightskins are not filtred well and the autoswitch + autoshot is what I call hack, even if it only give a small advantage IT WAS REMOVED SINCE THE 1.1 FOR SOMETHING.
Thanks given by:
(07 Jan 13, 11:31PM)Xenon Wrote: titi, when you play with 200+ ping all the time, you do it 24/7.
I do it, nearly all aussies do it, you snipe someone and it doesn't say it's a headshot so you switch to pistol and then boom, it says you headshot someone :> Sometimes I even shoot a pistol after getting a headshot lel.

Even with 100 ping or less. For a good sniper it's just a reflex.
Thanks given by:
(10 Jan 13, 11:37AM)AtoMikK Wrote: Even with 100 ping or less. For a good sniper it's just a reflex.

Impossibru, you can't shot 1 sniper bullet, switch to pistol and shot in less than 0,1 second!
Thanks given by:
*looks at pattern on first video sniper to knife, looks at second patter sniper to pistol* To me it very much looks like a script
Thanks given by:
I see pistol<->sniper autoswitch script plus trigger-shot when hovering the crosshair over the enemy.

.ExodusS* Wrote:Impossibru, you can't shot 1 sniper bullet, switch to pistol and shot in less than 0,1 second!
Exactly. Look at the brightskins, when rendered they are not shadowed they just look plain, which means this is a modified client OpenGl-wise.

FFS this are blatant cheats.
Thanks given by:
Well, definitely, we have enough material for Jamz give us your final opinion.
Thanks given by:
Assaultcube opensource FPS = free

FRAPS recording software = $37

One of my least favorite players posting videos showcasing their hax client = priceless
Thanks given by:
lol this seems like a very smart move :P
Thanks given by:
(10 Jan 13, 08:27PM)Boomhauer Wrote: Assaultcube opensource FPS = free

FRAPS recording software = $37

One of my least favorite players posting videos showcasing their hax client = priceless

vegas pro and fraps? I smell torrented wares. somebody call 911
Thanks given by:
(10 Jan 13, 08:05PM)1Cap Wrote: Well, definitely, we have enough material for Jamz give us your final opinion.
No, it's not a matter of a blacklist, it's just a matter of him removing the script, should he in fact have it (which so far seems like he does).
Thanks given by:
Feng. You could send us a demo that you used to make this video? What is the date, time and server that was done? Ty
Thanks given by:
^This seems a bit extreme.
Afaik, we didn't decide to BL users of the jump script did we?
Isn't this a similar case?
Then again, I guess there is a fine line between "cheat" and "script"...
Thanks given by:
(11 Jan 13, 02:48AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Afaik, we didn't decide to BL users of the jump script did we?
Isn't this a similar case?
Then again, I guess there is a fine line between "cheat" and "script"...
The jump script doesn't make you a better player, even in many occasions it may mess up your jumps. These types of things done with CubeScript are "exploits".
Thanks given by:
So it seems to me Jamz can not say anything just watching the videos ...

So either doubted his ability and interest, or lets stop us from getting "thinking" ... Maybe it's just a automatic mouse .
If we had the demo .. would that change anything?

Have a video playing smg there?
Thanks given by:
Keyboard macro program?
Thanks given by:
(11 Jan 13, 04:09AM)1Cap Wrote: Maybe it's just a automatic mouse .

Automatic mouse (macro?) can't delete the brightskin filter bro.
Thanks given by: