Visit Our Clan Website!!!
Hey All, If You Want To Know About Burn it Down! Clan , So Go Here:

Visit And Enjoy!
http://bid-clan-ac.webs.com/

I Hope That You Enjoy Our Website Guys!
Thanks given by:
Not bad for a webs-based website.
The music is a little bit loud, but that logo is pretty sweet.
I'd also suggest keeping all your clan-related posts in one thread, since I know you made another thread about BiD earlier - see here.

Good luck!
Thanks given by:
Ok Thanks, I Fix The Music, Deleting It.
Ik that i post the thread, the other one is for more information, this one is for make people visit the website, thanks for your suggestions shadow
Thanks given by:
[Image: uKDws.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It seems the pressure to become a pro clan was just too great...
Thanks given by:
They got raped even with cheats :D
Thanks given by:
yeah, is so funny Edward, also, i dont cheat, so stop being a troller

Also, that guys of #M|A# were using cheats, rifle sprint, so i write that lol edwars, and star wars, OBVIUOSLY A NEW CLAN MADE IN AC is going to lose, playing with old clans LOL, so we practice all time
Thanks given by:
(17 Jan 13, 07:10PM)DavertH Wrote: Also, that guys of #M|A# were using cheats, rifle sprint,

?
Thanks given by:
yeeeeaaaaaah. fucking riflesprinters, always cheating. daverth, please don't accuse people when you obviously have no idea what you're on about.
Thanks given by:
(17 Jan 13, 07:10PM)DavertH Wrote: that guys of #M|A# were using cheats, rifle sprint

yes, very stupid cheaters, rifle sprint is hacks.

[Image: 24521511.jpg]
Thanks given by:
and you guys, please stop posting things like critics about my opinions, images that i said, i accepted it, ti was true, but they must not be posted, and Waffles, stop defending other clans, i say the truth about them cheting with fifle sprint, edward, nice post for humillate me... dont say why humillate.

(17 Jan 13, 08:35PM)Marti Wrote: yes, very stupid cheaters, rifle sprint is hacks.

can you stop posting stupid things, IM NOT A NIGGA, its sounds offensive and rude
Thanks given by:
No offence, but how can you expect people to take you seriously when you spam other threads and post three of your own with information just about your clan in the space of two weeks, and then go and accuse reputable players of hacking just because they're using an in-built, designed feature of the game? Are you for real, or is this an attempt at humour?

Bottom line is, if you say stupid shit, expect to get trolled.
Thanks given by:
(17 Jan 13, 08:37PM)DavertH Wrote: i say the truth about them cheting with fifle sprint,

its not cheating lol, you say you are a veteran AC player but you think rifle sprinting is cheating? lol

(17 Jan 13, 08:37PM)DavertH Wrote: can you stop posting stupid things, IM NOT A NIGGA, its sounds offensive and rude
no, its not offensive nor rude, and YOU should post stupid things, especially ones where you accuse other people of cheating while they arent. just relax nigga
Thanks given by:
Why is this still open lol.
Thanks given by:
but reputables players should dont use this type of movements, also i can relax, also if a post for real things, im doing it, i express my feelings about how people act, like me, right now, and vanqu!sh, you said stupid sh*t, and i never said that word, nice try, also the clan, i post it for renew the older ones, i dont want to edit the whole post. so i stop talking about this, all time fighting and fighting, perphaps, is just a website and a game. I now, i said that for have a reply about that, so guys i can relax but i dont like posts talking about me
Thanks given by:
(17 Jan 13, 08:55PM)DavertH Wrote: but reputables players should dont use this type of movements

its a feature in the game, its legal, so why shouldnt you use it? because that way YOU cant win?

lol

close this thread pl0x
Thanks given by:
(17 Jan 13, 08:37PM)DavertH Wrote: i say the truth about them cheting with fifle sprint,
DavertH, please stop. You are embarrassing yourself.
Rifle sprinting is an important part of the game and is explained in the official documentation. Please take a few minutes to read about it, learn how to do it, and then stop complaining about it.
Thanks given by:
We left the topic, right?
I believe it is possible to use a rifle sprint cheater.
Run with the rifle is not cheater. But you can use a cheater it to modify the results ...
Thanks given by:
(17 Jan 13, 10:38PM)1Cap Wrote: We left the topic, right?
I believe it is possible to use a rifle sprint cheater.
Run with the rifle is not cheater. But you can use a cheater it to modify the results ...
...what are you implying, my dear 1cap...?
Thanks given by:
(17 Jan 13, 07:10PM)DavertH Wrote: yeah, is so funny Edward, also, i dont cheat, so stop being a troller

Well if you dont cheat dont say it ...

(17 Jan 13, 07:10PM)DavertH Wrote: Also, that guys of #M|A# were using cheats, rifle sprint, so i write that lol edwars

It has nothing to do with the MA guys. It was during our cm. I said your mate to stfu because he was spamming like a noob 'stop camp' 'stop camp' and then you ragequitted

Remember :
(17 Jan 13, 08:37PM)DavertH Wrote: edward, nice post for humillate me...

you're welcome <3
Thanks given by:
Before you make this accusation as well:
Camping=/=cheating

As frustrating as it may be, it's still a tactic.
Thanks given by:
I APOLOGIZE GUYS, SORRY FOR THE PROBLEMS THAT I MADE
Thanks given by:
good luck with your clan
Thanks given by: