Poll: Want to see more videos?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I want to see more videos from you
73.33%
11 73.33%
Idc about this
26.67%
4 26.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Gameplay/Commentary
I made a new video. This time, in my view, so that you can see exactly how i played. Sry for my english :D idk if I will make more videos about ac, if you like the video pls write a comment. If many peole enjoy this kind of videos, I will make more of this, if not, not :)
Thanks given by:
Yes keep doing them!
Not only will people learn from these, just from watching you I picked up some tips, but this will also just get more quality AC videos out, which is awesome.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, watching better people play can help people improve, so you should keep at it and share helpful tips. It's always appreciated :>

What's up with your half sized textures? D:
Thanks given by:
PS Z3RO: it will be fixed when i have more videos :D
Thanks given by:
gg, it was good :)
watch me next time ;) aha kidding, but wp :D
keep doing more
Thanks given by:
moaaaaaaaaaaaar
Thanks given by:
make sounds louder?
Thanks given by:
I'd like to see more, this is the first good commentary of AC i watch , you could explain what you are doing, why you go there etc.. in your video, It could help noobs like me :D

Why those who don't care don't write anything ?
Thanks given by:
ye, i will think about explaining what i am doing ;D
When you have more proposals to improve the videos pls write it
Thanks given by:
i like the initiative, however instead of focusing on only one player you should watch the whole map, and whats happening . that's a suggestion, i usually watch other game matches either from dota2 or cs:go and the casters, or whoever is analysing the game has a global view, that is usually a 2 person job btw.

anyway good job :)
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 12, 09:23AM)$t4R W4r5 Wrote: Why those who don't care don't write anything ?
I love how whenever I say I don't care about something, others ask why I commented in the first place.
When I don't mention that I don't care about something, others ask why I didn't comment.
Thanks given by:
a good suggestion kaz, but when i watch the demo, i cant see the weapons. Is there any opportunity to see the weapons during watching a demo?
Thanks given by:
Yes! Make more if you can/want.
I wanst sure when i started making them but it was so worth it!
EDIT: You're also a really good player.
Thanks given by:
Try out the SKB client gignu, looks nicer too.

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4400.html
Thanks given by:
idk how to install this, their is an error hm
Thanks given by:
(03 Jan 13, 04:15PM)gignu Wrote: idk how to install this, their is an error hm

did you add the stuff from the readme to your autoexec?
Thanks given by:
no ,
Thanks given by: