Looking for Assault Cubers w/ Skype?
I'm looking for some people who want to Skype voice chat and play random maps/gametypes. I have a lot of maps good for CTF, TOSOK, anything. Only requirement is you must be 14+ years of age (that includes 14).

Respond ASAP :)
Thanks given by:
yo
I recommend downloading TeamSpeak3 and joining: loki.woop.us
Here you will find 50+ AC players and we play AC a lot of the time, funny modes and serious modes so :)
Thanks given by:
ts3 is best
Thanks given by:
As the two above have stated, most ACers organize inters and other matches through either IRC (specifically #acinter on gamesurge) or teamspeak.
Some TS3 servers of note are bob-ac.co.uk, loki.woop.us, ger.myys.tk, and risingcubers.ts3dns.com
Thanks given by:
Fuck all the bitches! Skype is where the OG's roll!! Add kellhalla / MorganKell, fuck if I know which one, but either should get you the desired results. Can't talk due to some technical difficulties i.e. my dog fucked my headphones up, but shiiiiiiiit, we'll have a new pair soon efking nuff!
Thanks given by:
skype.
draul.ac BITCHEZ.

If i'm on i'm probably doing a radio show.
That shits MA15+
Thanks given by:
skype; vampirerobotnazi

add 4 shits n gigs
Thanks given by:
dat username
Thanks given by:
add morgan, habluka, and myself (andrew.walters12) for the best skype time. But if you're trying to play with a bunch of people, teamspeak3 is the way to go
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 13, 08:19PM)Waffles Wrote: add morgan, habluka, and myself (andrew.walters12) for the best skype time. But if you're trying to play with a bunch of people, teamspeak3 is the way to go

wow man. fak u.
Thanks given by:
Sorry Jason, your username's just too elite for the rest of us.
</3
Thanks given by:
Jason as well, be sure to add jason. Always a riot, and a proper lad.
Thanks given by:
if you ever need a person to talk too about ac im your man.
#1 undisputed player in ac
Thanks given by:
skype is for wardrobe trannies and marlboro gold midgets js
Thanks given by:
(08 Jan 13, 02:50PM)Xenon Wrote: if you ever need a person to talk too about ac fred's your man.
#1 undisputed player in ac
Thanks given by:
(08 Jan 13, 05:27PM)RealViking Wrote: skype is for wardrobe trannies and marlboro gold midgets js

skype with me yo
Thanks given by:
(10 Jan 13, 01:07PM)Cemer Wrote:
(08 Jan 13, 05:27PM)RealViking Wrote: skype is for wardrobe trannies and marlboro gold midgets js

skype with me yo

Rofl.

Though I sometimes wont respond quickly, feel free to add me.

Black-Diamond-Wolf (Old name that sux... rofl).
Thanks given by:
[Image: 185418_Thumbnail_1.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(11 Jan 13, 12:41PM)Cemer Wrote: [Image: 185418_Thumbnail_1.jpeg]

Oh noes! You've found it! D:
Thanks given by:
Just trying something to see if it works :}

[Image: 1009109.png]
Thanks given by: