banned in no reason
Hi guys, i got banned because i just shoot with sniper on TOSOK in map "zombie_invasion2!" and then...two guys kicking me no reason..and it's {Chocolate}X40 and {Chocolate}blz ban me because of aimbotting..but i'm not aimbotting!! i got banned on server 50.62.148.67:28763....... ban those two people from masterserver!!
Thanks given by:
If we were to ban all noobs accusing us of hacking, there wouldn't be much players left.

I understand your frustration though, it happens to me all the time.

A lot of players are immature and/or sore losers, that's a fact. They are those with ego issue who can't stand being beaten, noobs who have to learn between skills and hack and even the good players, who traded their humility for their skills.

Just kill / ignore / make a fool of them and get over it.
Thanks given by:
It happens. Just wait 20 minutes for the ban to expire.
Thanks given by:
ok thanks
Thanks given by:
their reason for banning you makes more sense than your reason for banning them off the masterserver
i fail to see the difference between those two and you :D
since its not your server you dont have any rights whatsoever just deal with it like we all do (you can always impersonate them as a revenge)
Thanks given by:
(27 Dec 12, 01:33PM)RealViking Wrote: (you can always impersonate them as a revenge)

Seriously? Impersonate? that's even more worst....i got reported if impersonating someone..
Thanks given by:
just don't even go to those noob servers. Go to =AoW= servers instead :D
Thanks given by:
ok i will play in there..
Thanks given by:
Yes, some admins will not act fairly, but not much can be done at times; it is their server after all.
However, there are plenty of other servers with reasonable admins, though since you're from Indonesia idk how many you'll be able to play on without lag...
Thanks given by:
Another Problem again....2 more guys kicking me in no reason and it's DaFrAgEr and .archie
1.Reason i report this:
-DaFrAgEr : he is kicking me with a liar reasons...he always kicking me becuase i'm a hacker ,aimbot, and noob.But I'm not!

-.archie:He always kicking me because "weaboo" what's wrong with him?

2.The IP:
-DaFrAgeR: 68.238.208.x

-.archie: 211.59.167.x

3.what server:
On Exodus 24h T/OSOK server

anyway what is weaboo?
Thanks given by:
ONYX, thanks for making me aware.

Let me know who you are.
Thanks given by:
Bugboy have you ever seen the movie Ants? It's fking AMAZING. And since you're a Bugboy I think you'd love waxing that ass Ant style with some Woody Allen nailing the hot broad epic throwdown princess shimmy woot woot.
Thanks given by:
(30 Dec 12, 10:13AM)MorganKell Wrote: Bugboy have you ever seen the movie Ants? It's fking AMAZING. And since you're a Bugboy I think you'd love waxing that ass Ant style with some Woody Allen nailing the hot broad epic throwdown princess shimmy woot woot.

This.
Thanks given by:
Problem again.....some Japaneese people wanna get rid of me on Every server becuase i use japaneese names..Why it always happen this days..?
Thanks given by:
Not everyone is satisfied.
Thanks given by: