AC Radio Revived
Hello everyone!

I'm sure everyone has heard of AC Radio, and I want to revive the awesomeness! As it's normally a KellHound thing, starting with Adam, MM10, Morgan and now me, I just want everyone to have some fun and listen in, hopefully ring up guys.

I will be drinking. I want some callers, and I will be playing some tunes, like a normal station.

I've scheduled a show for 12:00pm GMT +00 (MIDDAY) 22/12/2012.
Thats the 22nd of December folks. Think of it as "Non-Apocalypse Celebration".

This is my first time hosting the show, and I hope everyone listens, or calls or at least enjoys it. Remember to join #acradio on GameSurge IRC if you can't ring in!

I will be in the IRC channel, taking song requests, topic requests and general stupidity requests. Feel free to post here too!

12:00pm GMT +00 (MIDDAY) 22/12/2012.
irc://irc.gamesurge.net/acradio
Thanks given by:
Just doing a chill show in 20 minutes.

http://tobtr.com/s/4169681

Join #acradio

EDIT: Still doing tomorrows show btw.
Thanks given by:
gg:)
Thanks given by:
Yay. Waffles was slacking as usual.
Thanks given by:
Haha, Nightmare i would love to have you call up mate.
Any music or topic ideas are encouraged! :D
Thanks given by:
Only 3 hours till the show guys. Make sure you join #acradio on GameSurge.
Thanks given by:
I'll be on tomorrow night or so. What time ya need meh? I get off work around 2-3am Eastern Standard time I believe, and I'm off all Sunday. Any scheduling around there I'll be game to hit up. I do have to buy a new microphone because I left my old one on the ground and my dog got bored so he ate it up.
Thanks given by:
I'm requesting this song for the next rendition of AC Radio.
Thanks given by:
Morgan, give me a GMT +00 time. I will see, I really want you to shimmy up the radio brah.

This is this weeks download link
Thanks given by:
nobody wanted to be interviewed nightmare. at least nobody i wanted to interview
Thanks given by:
I'll call up for the next session, as long as I'm able to. Should be interesting.

Once I get Skype working after it completely screwed me over last time.
Thanks given by:
My net is gone for now but I hope to get some more proper, non-lag net in a week or so! :D
Thanks given by:
DRAUL do you have my cell? Hit me up tomorrow / soon / toMORROW / sOoN / AC Radio.
Thanks given by:
Skype now. im wasted brah
Thanks given by:
(02 Jan 13, 12:04PM)MorganKell Wrote: DRAUL do you have my cell? Hit me up tomorrow / soon / toMORROW / sOoN / AC Radio.
Long distance telephone interview gogogo.
Thanks given by:
Draul and Frogulis are on air right now, btw.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/draulsassau...m-irc-show
#acradio on GameSurge
Thanks given by:
Download and listen to the ep.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/draulsassau...m-irc-show
Thanks given by:
<Pi_hurpicus> kesha yeeees
<Frogulis> MY SOUNDS ON 0% AND I CAN STILL HEAR IT
<Pi_hurpicus> ahahah
<the_andyman> hackeur draul
<Pi_hurpicus> I think DrauL hates us :c
<B}Orynge> Draul needs a better taste in music
<Frogulis> he played alright music last time
<B}Orynge> yes he did
<Frogulis> I even wrote a note
<Frogulis> 'tom sawyer' - mindless self indulgence
<B}Orynge> I decided to be an ass and request Beethoven's Fifth Symphony

Show seems to have gone successfully :P
Thanks given by:
Not even good quote.

Thanks given by:
(04 Jan 13, 05:58PM)DrauL Wrote: <Pi_Snoobydoo> dw frog, I tried telling my mum I was bi. She thought I was joking. The closet I fell in to was bigger than Narnia.

pm for pictures of the Viking

II
II quit crying like a giant baby
\/

it's people like you who create homophobia and racism by crying about stuff that nobody else see or cares about, not even the 'targets' themselves, leading to a lot of annoyance and the gay people/immigrants/whatever getting shit for it
why dont you go plan the next radio show instead so that it can at least end up decent and not be totally worthless and awkward like the other shows? (IMHO)
Thanks given by:
Can i request some warning points for Mr Fuckface, that was a personal attack.
I will take the warning points for what I said. Kgo.
Thanks given by:
(04 Jan 13, 06:05PM)RealViking Wrote:
(04 Jan 13, 05:58PM)DrauL Wrote: <Pi_Snoobydoo> dw frog, I tried telling my mum I was bi. She thought I was joking. The closet I fell in to was bigger than Narnia.

pm for pictures of the Viking

II
II quit crying like a giant baby
\/

You can't handle this!
Thanks given by:
the offer remains
Thanks given by:
Fred, Paul, and HP should host a talkshow on air eh?
Thanks given by:
(04 Jan 13, 09:25PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Fred, Paul, and HP should host a talkshow on air eh?

if HP is Harry Potter i'd say yes.
Thanks given by:
(04 Jan 13, 06:05PM)RealViking Wrote: why dont you go plan the next radio show instead so that it can at least end up decent and not be totally worthless and awkward like the other shows? (IMHO)

No.
My shit ain't staged. I never know who will call or if I will talk to myself for awhile.
Thanks given by:
Shorty and I have some fuck yea planned for this weekend with AC Radio. DrauL knows his shit. We're going to have a McGangbang Radio party!
Thanks given by:
10 MINUTES TILL ME AND MORGAN FUCK SHIT UP
Thanks given by: