Customizable weapon stats
Balancing weapons is very difficult work to the devs. Why not let server admins to set their own value, then players testing it, if not okay, admin change some vars until players are satisfied. In the end they could post their config here and discuss with others. I saw this system in Red Eclipse and their balance threads are far easier.
What I am talking about? Possibility to change weapon values like dmg, clip size, recoil, spread and others. For trollers reason - only for server admins. Good to have it in-menu, slider style.
Thanks given by:
no. i dont even understand how you can think it is a good idea......
Thanks given by:
I don't see how this could work in AC..
Thanks given by:
(20 Dec 12, 08:03PM)FleshyPod Wrote: I saw this system in Red Eclipse and their balance threads are far easier.

i saw this too. i like the idea but how would that translate into fair gameplay for clan matches? would there be official balances set?
Thanks given by:
baaaahahaha.............yeah.....................hahaha................ha....................haha.
As if the server admins/owners weren't trolls...
Thanks given by:
Server admins don't even allow the /shuffleteams on {TyD} ladder but you can /ban, you think they will do something good with this?
Thanks given by:
Do you mean as in a way of beta testing? Or do you want each server to have it's own weapon values depending on what each server owner dictates?
Thanks given by:
There are mods like this as we speak. Not sure how people do it but in zombies servers you get like 1 million bullets in a clip. So it is possible to do that. As of changing the weapons strengths there is no way to change that.
Thanks given by:
Don't see this working/being any useful in AC. I see more ways to abuse this than use it for benefit.
Thanks given by:
The recoil and spread, are not controlled by the server. Anyway, It would be confusing that different servers have different values for the weapon stats.
Thanks given by:
What about having this only in beta releases?
Thanks given by: