AC won't save gamma settings
Hi all. I thought I saw a similar thread around here but I couldn't find it.

Basically I have to re-enter my gamma settings every time I open AC, or minimize it. I'm not sure why, and I've heard of people having to re-enter their name/resolution on startup, but gamma seems to be the only setting affected.

Let me know if I need to provide anything else for someone to help me. Cheers!
Thanks given by:
Have you tried writing the command manually on your saved.cfg and/or autoexec.cfg?
Thanks given by:
same in my pc - win7 ultimate -
sti - model is1412
Thanks given by:
(20 Dec 12, 03:33AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: Have you tried writing the command manually on your saved.cfg and/or autoexec.cfg?

Nope, will give it a go now.

EDIT: It still opens with 120 gamma. It's set to 180 in saved.cfg, and when I open AC it says it is set to 180 but you can tell it is still 120. If I move the slider up or down one it will go immediately to 180, though.
Thanks given by:
This is how I fix the issue because you must change the basic value to another one if you want to have the basic value again. I put almost the same gamma (no difference between 149 and 150) at then it's Ok.

[code=cubescript]/alias gammafix [gamma 150; sleep 1000 [gamma 149]; sleep 1001 [gammafix]][/code]

This is maybe a drastic script but I suck at it, and it works fine.
Thanks given by:
Thanks a lot for the help there .ExodusS*. I've noticed that you're right and by setting it to a value almost the exact same it seems to respond. Cheers!
Thanks given by:
I'll try this as well cause it is annoying.
Thanks given by:
Yes, thank you .ExodusS* Been needing that script. Worx great

**Clicks imaginary thank you button**
Thanks given by:
yes, yes. I really needed this.

**Clicks imaginary thank you button**
Thanks given by:
May a better "scripter" make a clean version of this usefull script?
Thanks given by:
I don't see anything wrong with it :>
Thanks given by:
I have seen no change at all, with my intel POS, cept in the new version. I just adjust it and it seems kosher. (Meaning the settings are exactly where a NOOB like me keeps 'em.) Meaning I make no sensce
Thanks given by: