Poll: How would you rate Fusion Fall?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It's an awesome game! I love it!
7.14%
1 7.14%
It's pretty good. Not my favorite though.
7.14%
1 7.14%
I don't like it that much.
14.29%
2 14.29%
I don't know what Fusion Fall is like and/or haven't tried it.
71.43%
10 71.43%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fusion Fall Project Revive
I am helping to sponser a movement to save an amazing game by Cartoon Network. It is called Fusion Fall. The game is an MMORPG. The area is the Cartoon Network Universe come to life in a 3D game. The world has been taken over by an evil force and monsters are roaming the world. As you progress your journey, you can collect nanos (CN characters from the shows) to help you along the way. This game is never ending but there is a final boss fight. Even after you kill the boss, you may still continue to do whatever you wish. I highly recommend this game! 8 more supporters are needed to make CN recognize that this game should get updated once again! If you would like to help support, go to the following link:

http://www.change.org/petitions/fusionfa...ect-revive

Thank you!

P.S.- The poll is just to see how you like this game. It's optional.
Thanks given by:
The player sCr3W#You, do you know him?
Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 12, 01:33AM)TheNihilanth Wrote: The player sCr3W#You, do you know him?

Yes i do.
Thanks given by:
..Cartoon network eh?.. Can i play as jonny bravo?
Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 12, 01:03PM)MykeGregory Wrote: ..Cartoon network eh?.. Can i play as jonny bravo?

Actually, Johnny Bravo is a NPC (non-playable character), but you can get him as a nano. Also, your character is your own avatar. The cartoon characters are the nanos that you collect as you progress through levels. You should try it though if you want. It's fun.
Thanks given by: