Getting Banned For No Reason, HELP!!!
Hi all i post this for talk about something, there is a guy called ~DC~R@B!T, he banned me this day for no reason, i dont know why, just i get in in his server and he tell me "leave" i didn't, becuase we were in Gema Server, and then i get banned, then he use admin for kick/ban people in his servers, sometimes he spam and lag, and then he use admin for that, Help, just go to DC clan servers and find him, i can´t becuase i will get banned

And I have His IP, 2 of them because he change it

Is the IP of he
Thanks given by:
There isn't much anyone here can do about it. If he is the server owner then he can technically do these things. Simply go to another server and you should get auto unbanned after 20 minutes. You can also try contacting the DC clan about the issue, just don't ask me how.
Thanks given by:
I can't get in becuase he is the leader, so i need help! :/
Thanks given by:
If he is in DC and it is a DC clan server there is nothing anyone can do about it. If he is the owner or operator of the server he is permitted to kick/ban anyone he chooses for any or no reason.
Thanks given by:
DavertH, not everyone like him
Thanks given by:
If you really want to complain you could do it here but i don't think it would help much if that guy really is the leader.
Next best thing you could do is add the servers to your 'favorites' list so it ends up at the bottom of you serverlist (out of sight, out of mind).
Thanks given by:
i find it slightly stupid how we cant do anything about it. Its WRONG to ban people for no reason, so why cant we punish wrong doing?
Thanks given by:
(20 Dec 12, 07:48AM)MykeGregory Wrote: i find it slightly stupid how we cant do anything about it. Its WRONG to ban people for no reason, so why cant we punish wrong doing?

Agreed. Though I tried doing the same for Gurkha, Jamz told me the same thing as X-Ray-Dog.
Thanks given by:
There is something you can do, ignore that he hurt your ego and never connect to that server again ;) Flagging the server as "bad", as Medusa said will help you to avoid seeing it. The other part, the ego, well that you have to work on yourself :)

(damn it's easy to give advice... not always so easy to follow them :) )
Thanks given by:
(20 Dec 12, 08:34AM)mazellan Wrote: There is something you can do, ignore that he hurt your ego and never connect to that server again ;) Flagging the server as "bad", as Medusa said will help you to avoid seeing it. The other part, the ego, well that you have to work on yourself :)

(damn it's easy to give advice... not always so easy to follow them :) )

That and tell people about it so they don't go into the server... :D

No people in server = server goes down... right? XD
Thanks given by:
Servers with obviously stupid admins should be banned from the MS (just my opinion) a week ban first then if they carry on perm ban. After all we are not short of servers but quality is another thing. If a server owner wants to mess around with mates private mode is there, if you open a server to public you kind of have an obligation to make it reasonable.

{Discuss}
Thanks given by:
I believe the problem relies when people is in the server and the "owners" want to play private games but the servers are full, so they start kicking everybody so they can play, that's a problem as old as the game itself.

And as I can read these things are common so just avoid the server and the gamer, there's plenty of other servers you can join and a lot of new people to meet.
Thanks given by:
(20 Dec 12, 08:57AM)DES|Anderson Wrote: Servers with obviously stupid admins should be banned from the MS (just my opinion) a week ban first then if they carry on perm ban. After all we are not short of servers but quality is another thing. If a server owner wants to mess around with mates private mode is there, if you open a server to public you kind of have an obligation to make it reasonable.

{Discuss}
* MykeGregory clicks thanks button.
Thanks given by:
How about automatically whois'ing when you are banned by an admin?
Thanks given by:
in ~DC~R@B!T defense, he did ask the players to leave.

(19 Dec 12, 01:40AM)DavertH Wrote: .. i get in in his server and he tell me "leave" i didn't...
Thanks given by:
But Why Only me? He says that word only to me, and in my servers i dont ban him or kick him for leave?!
Who Is The Good Person?
HE IS TRYING TO MAKE A PROBLEM, ALSO LAST 3 MONTHS HE RECRUITED PEOPLE OF OTHER CLANS, BUT THIS TIME WHEN HE LEFT WTF CLAN, HE MAKE A SAME CLAN.
Last 3 Months i saw some =HHG=Members, One [HTN]Member, =AoW= member and more, with that tag DC. IS BAD STEAL OTHER MEMBERS AND MAKE THEM WRITE ANOHTER TAG?
Discuss guys.
And Thanks for helping me :)
Thanks given by:
(20 Dec 12, 08:57AM)DES|Anderson Wrote: Servers with obviously stupid admins should be banned from the MS (just my opinion) a week ban first then if they carry on perm ban. After all we are not short of servers but quality is another thing. If a server owner wants to mess around with mates private mode is there, if you open a server to public you kind of have an obligation to make it reasonable.

{Discuss}

I see where this is going. 2 questions :
- who will judge if a server owner is a good server owner or a bad server owner?
- if I pay for a server, don't you think banning someone I dislike (for example) is my right?
Thanks given by:
Good points Edward, maybe its time for some rules for server owners then it would be easy or maybe as has been said its the right of the server owner to do whatever they want. I think a good compromise would be a server owner code of conduct (totally voluntary) but servers obiding by this could have something in their name so players would know they would be treated fairly.
Thanks given by:
I try to give players a good experience on my servers, and dc did try to steal AoW members.
Thanks given by:
Clan-stealing as a "crime" is stupid. If they willingly accepted an invite into a different clan, then they weren't dedicated in the first place. i.e. there is no clan that I would join right now, because I am dedicated to B}.
Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 12, 12:33AM)Jg99 Wrote: I try to give players a good experience on my servers, and dc did try to steal AoW members.
What are 97% of your posts about what you do/feel/have done/have/etc?
Thanks given by:
DavertH, you have been joining the DC servers calling DC a terrible clan, calling me rude names&rabit rude names, he does have reason to kick you. ~DC~P@TH3T!C~ here.

(20 Dec 12, 09:05PM)DavertH Wrote: But Why Only me? He says that word only to me, and in my servers i dont ban him or kick him for leave?!
Who Is The Good Person?
HE IS TRYING TO MAKE A PROBLEM, ALSO LAST 3 MONTHS HE RECRUITED PEOPLE OF OTHER CLANS, BUT THIS TIME WHEN HE LEFT WTF CLAN, HE MAKE A SAME CLAN.
Last 3 Months i saw some =HHG=Members, One [HTN]Member, =AoW= member and more, with that tag DC. IS BAD STEAL OTHER MEMBERS AND MAKE THEM WRITE ANOHTER TAG?
Discuss guys.

It was their decision to move clans.

(20 Dec 12, 09:05PM)DavertH Wrote: But Why Only me? He says that word only to me, and in my servers i dont ban him or kick him for leave?!
Who Is The Good Person?
Discuss guys.

Actually, DavertH, R@B!T made DC long before he left WTF, so infact, your wrong. and his resignation is posted clearly on WTF clan website, sorry but everything your posting is B/S :L
Thanks given by:
There's no real point in complaining here, mate. If anything, complain on the DC site.

Offtopic: Why would you name yourself "Pathetic"? :x
Thanks given by:
Take your little conflict to PM's or somewhere else. This is none of our business. Your ban ended a little more than 72 hours ago.
Thanks given by: