Poll: When to have DesFest?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Saturday, December 22
45.71%
16 45.71%
Saturday, December 29
22.86%
8 22.86%
Saturday, January 5
5.71%
2 5.71%
Saturday, January 12
8.57%
3 8.57%
Saturday, January 19
17.14%
6 17.14%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

FesDest
Game time Tomorrow.
21:00 GMT.
/connect noobicus.org 0 match
Thanks given by:
T-4.5 hours.
Thanks given by:
i come to win, ty
Thanks given by:
i will be here to the right time :)
Thanks given by:
45 minutes. I'll be the admin guy on the server since shad may or may not be back in time, though he may show up and take over.
1 minute breaks between the 3 games, hardcore.
Thanks given by:
GGs, winnar reporting in.

finally won something on AC lol
Thanks given by:
1st) Vanquish(288 Frags)
2nd) Xenon(238 Frags)
3rd) Elite(206 Frags)

If there is an error here, please point it out. GG's all, congrats to these three, especially vanq for winning by a crazy amount.
Thanks given by:
never thought that i would be 3rd place after all. Nice tourney, but the spawn-system was fucked up and unfortunately deciding the games by around 90 %, other 10 % were aim.
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys for the good feedback! Hope you all enjoyed it.

Who knows, there could be more to come...
;)
Thanks given by:
Oi Wolf! Explain to me why Habs got warning points for trying to keep gambino-fuck ONtopic and away from silly MLK (notice the M and the K, practically related to that homeboy) shit that doesn't belong in a thread about some goddamn tdm tournament?

By the way Shadow, I'd love to give your sexy fest a shot. Hit me up and shoot me a time. My work schedule is way different on McDonalds hours than Subway. Not as chill, but a shit ton more vibrant.
Thanks given by:
Also skill is a major part of these types of games. It's no coincedence Vanquish DOMINATED all three games. Plus Nightmare is near the bottom every game & in douzefest as well. Lucky spawns are nice but there is obviously a skill factor in play.

@ 'maybe there's more to come...'
who wants more? O.O
Thanks given by:
I agree luck was involved in a way, but tbh a lot of what you're referring to as luck is just spawns, and you can easily "have good luck" just by counting respawns and clever positioning. Even though I came higher than Xenon, I won't try and pretend I'm better than him, either, since imo he's a bit better. It was just for fun anyway, I don't understand all the rage.

Bring on the next one! ;P
Thanks given by:
Idk:3

spawns won you the game though, really.

Every person I shot was 100hp, then I'd die hit someone to 4 and you'd kill both nomsayin'?
Thanks given by:
(23 Dec 12, 07:57PM)Xenon Wrote: Idk:3

spawns won you the game though, really.

Every person I shot was 100hp, then I'd die hit someone to 4 and you'd kill both nomsayin'?

Imo it was the same for me, i fragged guys with 100 hp, and most time my frags got stolen and i was low and then i got spawnraped. Seriously when two enemies were shooting themself, and one fragged the other and when i was trying to frag the winner of the duel, he had most time 76 or 100 hp still, like everytime the loser was hitting nothing. Furthermore when i came to this situation that two guys were fragging each other, both were dieing very often and some AR was fucking my back. Tbh in des2 i spawned 3 or 4 times twice in front of you vanquish and you were assfragging me.
Thanks given by:
xD
ggs tho, was fun !
Thanks given by:
dat complaints
Thanks given by:
(23 Dec 12, 04:17PM)Nightmare Wrote: @ 'maybe there's more to come...'
who wants more? O.O

(23 Dec 12, 05:54PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: Bring on the next one! ;P

In due course ;)
Might not be until January though, since the Weekend Cup takes up both next Saturday and Sunday.
Thanks given by:
Demos for those interested.

des: http://noobicus.org/demos/match_DM_ac_de...2_1514.dmo
des2: http://noobicus.org/demos/match_DM_ac_de...2_1525.dmo
des3: http://noobicus.org/demos/match_DM_ac_de...2_1536.dmo
Thanks given by:
would have been 3rd ~10 kills after xenon if vpn wouldnt have messed up on des3
other server not running horrible blacklist next time pl0x
Thanks given by:
Yeah you were surprisingly good. :3
idk how you keep getting unbanned but gogo get paul back.
Thanks given by:
no RV, i used shotgun all of D2 and D1 :/
Thanks given by:
(26 Dec 12, 02:26PM)Xenon Wrote: no RV, i used shotgun all of D2 and D1 :/

on fesdest shotgun > AR

edit: on desert1 you used smg and AR no shotgun at all
on des2 you used AR/smg (and sniper in rage after getting raped) for the first 4 minutes and 25 seconds. in this time you managed to get 31 kills.
you then switched to shotgun and managed to get 30 kills for the 4 minutes and 15 seconds using it. conclusion: you did as good with shotgun as with AR so "i used shotgun" isnt a very good 'excuse'
Thanks given by:
Plus, 2 minutes doesn't count as "all of".

nice avatar RV. :D
Thanks given by:
it does.
perhaps realviking is a great player. #1 in ac
Thanks given by:
more or less
Thanks given by:
Good rivalry for the next fest ;)
Thanks given by: