Ideas and help for newmap--Noobies only
Hello,i've recently have finished a map,is more like a scene than a map because of it's flags,it's counts with two flagpoints(CLA and RVSF),team spanw points,the flags are not easy to find,the map is fast and funny,it's not easy to camp but have camp points for have some fun playing and sneaking with a few bots to hunt them ,even thinking in AC fast gameplay,the teams can choose a slower game,the map is bigger than others but...hope...don't LAGs...is not usal...health,ammo and items are all around,the map is not so much builded and i think it's gives you the feeling of an apocalytic street combat.probably the modes giving an extra fun here are Death Match,Last Man Standing and Keep The Flag...enjoy it...

Need:
-Test in a server.(I can not do it)
-Help editing.
-Ideas.
-Textures.

I would like to see the gameplay on the map for futures scenes...just hobbie...home bored with a lot of free time...

Feel free to modificate the scene...just keep it fast and funny...

“Weird Plans-World War Serious III---(Boots and shoots)”

http://www.4shared.com/file/NFTH99nW/UCA.html

*********U.C.A.*********
---Underground City assault--

Moderators:Is not a finished map so i left it here with this temporal link,i will do a good presentation when it´s finished.
Thanks given by:
Your map will not work in multiplayer (quality requisites), ask the ac developers to return your time spent on the creation of map, they have a time machine...
Thanks given by:
(16 Dec 12, 11:59AM)soldado Wrote: Your map will not work in multiplayer (quality requisites), ask the ac developers to return your time spent on the creation of map, they have a time machine...

LOL:ask the ac developers to return your time spent on the creation of map, they have a time machine...
¿Sorry?¿what kind of words or part of the post you don 't understand?¿Noobie,not finisehd,help editing?I'm not from England and use a lot of words that a lot of people don't understand if they are not from where i think they could be.Thanks in advance for the help.

¿Have see the map?...i'm paid...¿have play at least with bots?...i 'm soooooooo glad...¿have you really enjoy feeling nearly the danger sensation?....well,in that case,even if you can not play in multiplayer,i',m paid,glad and really thanksfully cause i have tested a weird editor that i don't understand and have finished something like a videogame map...thatś all dear friend...don worry,just 5-6 afternoons and is playable...script some bots,there are quite weird ramdom choosers scripts to feel like in multiplayer...there ś no way points and they can not do what they will choose from the scrip cause of the scene but you can feel the map with something to shoot...

Sorry and thank in advance for the help...¿what help?...well...in that case,for if i need help do cry for your time print...only...thanks in advance...can erase help...
Thanks given by:
oh, you write about how fun to play on your map, i'm just saying that you can never play it (well myself? or with bots? - it's so cool ...), and does not see the point continue to edit your map... gl
Thanks given by:
(16 Dec 12, 02:35PM)soldado Wrote: oh, you write about how fun to play on your map, i'm just saying that you can never play it (well myself? or with bots? - it's so cool ...), and does not see the point continue to edit your map... gl

try it with bots,single processor 1 GB RAM,256 video,2-4 bots or maybe more,freezes when the game is creating the way points but runs enought to sneack and shoot,there are a few good places to shoot...don ask for the leveler for the big door to the plant above,will never help you(a little smile)...sorry and as i said,try and enjoy it........................................
Thanks given by:
(16 Dec 12, 03:59PM)hoose Wrote: try it with bots,single processor 1 GB RAM,256 video,2-4 bots or maybe more,freezes when the game is creating the way points but runs enought to sneack and shoot,there are a few good places to shoot...don ask for the leveler for the big door to the plant above,will never help you(a little smile)...sorry and as i said,try and enjoy it........................................
There are quality requisites that stop some maps from being played in multiplayer mode. These maps have ceilings that are too high, areas that are too big or too many pickups close to each other.
soldado is saying that your map won't fit these.
Thanks given by:
(22 Dec 12, 02:11AM)Frogulis Wrote:
(16 Dec 12, 03:59PM)hoose Wrote: try it with bots,single processor 1 GB RAM,256 video,2-4 bots or maybe more,freezes when the game is creating the way points but runs enought to sneack and shoot,there are a few good places to shoot...don ask for the leveler for the big door to the plant above,will never help you(a little smile)...sorry and as i said,try and enjoy it........................................
There are quality requisites that stop some maps from being played in multiplayer mode. These maps have ceilings that are too high, areas that are too big or too many pickups close to each other.
soldado is saying that your map won't fit these.

I know...sorry
Thanks given by: