Broken in before Christmas! :(
F***ING arseholes IM GONNA FIND YOU!!!!! I can't believe this has happened to me right on top of Christmas tooooo! I just got home to find all the windows wide open!! They've taken everything. it's all gone! Im waiting for the police! The dirty rotten thieving bastards.

What kind of sick minded person would do that to another person? You are low life scum!!!!!. That was my advent calendar and you had no right to open it and eat all MY chocolates!

----

Jokes aside guys, have a wonderful Christmas and new year this year. Not long to go now guys. <3
Thanks given by:
Ogodwat.
Thanks given by:
(15 Dec 12, 01:20PM)Orynge Wrote: Ogodwat.

[Image: tumblr_mch5o7ykVa1rh14zyo1_500.jpg]
Thanks given by:
NO WAY!
That sucks so much dude.
I hope the police can help you find them dude..
Thanks given by:
THAT ASSHOLE HOW COULD THEY DO THAT
WHO WOULD COMMIT SUCH BUTCHERY
Thanks given by:
Merry Christmas!
Thanks given by:
Lolwut. Happy holidays to you too?
Thanks given by:
Dude that's sad... I hope you find them and all of your inventory's returned.

Aside from that, "Happy Holidays".

(15 Dec 12, 01:22PM)Snoosnoo Wrote:
(15 Dec 12, 01:20PM)Orynge Wrote: Ogodwat.

[Image: tumblr_mch5o7ykVa1rh14zyo1_500.jpg]

OMFG I LOVE THOSE!!!
Thanks given by:
i dont think people realized.. the whole top part was a joke, if they stole everything how would he post this..?
Thanks given by:
All I want is another pitbull 4 Christmas, so this never happens to me. Merry Christmas(9 days in advance) and awesome thread
Thanks given by:
OFFTOPIC: stop saying happy holidays. its merry christmas. get it right dumbasses.

ONTOPIC: That sucks that u got robbed :(
Thanks given by:
(17 Dec 12, 05:05AM)Jg99 Wrote: OFFTOPIC: stop saying happy holidays. its merry christmas. get it right dumbasses.
Not everyone celebrates Christmas.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS :D
Thanks given by:
(17 Dec 12, 05:05AM)Jg99 Wrote: OFFTOPIC: stop saying happy holidays. its merry christmas. get it right dumbasses.

Learn to respect "The freedom of speech" dummy... Lolol. Everyone's entitled to say what they wish. I just say Happy Holidays because I don't know what the other person(s) celebrate...
Thanks given by:
Lol. Merry Christmas! :D
Thanks given by:
Murray Christmas everybody
[Image: pWkua.jpg]
[offtopic]Jg99 use your brain and think before calling people dumbasses[/offtopic]
Thanks given by:

First of all, not everyone celebrates Christmas. Therefore it is more politically correct to say Happy Holidays.
Also, the story was a joke. Didn't you read the part that said "all jokes aside"?
Thanks given by:
I find it hilarious how many people don't get this joke.

(15 Dec 12, 01:10PM)Snoosnoo Wrote: That was my advent calendar and you had no right to open it and eat all MY chocolates!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advent_calendar
Thanks given by:
Fuckin' americans
Thanks given by:
our christmas wishes for you from the fundogs on www.fd.tc
Thanks given by:
(15 Dec 12, 01:28PM)MykeGregory Wrote: NO WAY!
That sucks so much dude.
I hope the police can help you find them dude..

(17 Dec 12, 04:48PM)Smiguel Wrote: anybody finds this funny? i don't see anything humorous in getting your house broken into
READ THE KING WHOLE POST BEFORE POSTING.
Thanks given by:
(17 Dec 12, 09:01PM)Waffles Wrote: Fuckin' americans

HAPPY CHRISTMAS :p

EDIT: FUNDOG you da man :) thank ya sir
Thanks given by:
No one gets it?
The part: Found all my windows wide open, arent meant to be windows of his house but windows in his Christmas calender... Lol i cant stop laughing how people thinks its a theft as in a house theft but really he's just saying that all his cholect (or w/e they are) calender windows were empty and open.
Maybe thats why he said: "That was my advent calender"?

And merry christmas!
Thanks given by:
(17 Dec 12, 09:57PM)Skaelos Wrote: No one gets it?
The part: Found all my windows wide open, arent meant to be windows of his house but windows in his Christmas calender... Lol i cant stop laughing how people thinks its a theft as in a house theft but really he's just saying that all his cholect (or w/e they are) calender windows were empty and open.
Maybe thats why he said: "That was my advent calender"?

lol, I got it, but I didn't want to say anything, people's stupidity was too amusing to watch (no offense kkkkkkkk). :D

Merry christmas and whatnot, even though it's still over a week early ><
Thanks given by:
you made a joke saying that you got robbed? what is wrong whit you?

anyway..

[Image: El+misterio+de+Papa+Noel.jpg]

broken in xmas..

¿merry holidays?

how about that?
Thanks given by:
What's this doing outside of off-topic? Mods, please get off your lazy asses and do your job.
I mean that in a very kind and loving way <3 <3 <3
Thanks given by:
Christmas is very general business, Habluka. Very general indeed.
Thanks given by:
(18 Dec 12, 07:41PM)Snoosnoo Wrote: Christmas is very general business, Habluka. Very general indeed.

is not related whit ac.. should be on off-topic.
Thanks given by:
(18 Dec 12, 08:15PM)mpx Wrote:
(18 Dec 12, 07:41PM)Snoosnoo Wrote: Christmas is very general business, Habluka. Very general indeed.

is not related whit ac.. should be on off-topic.

step right up and take over buddy, you know whats best!
Thanks given by: