I'm back
RealViking <3
Thanks given by:
(15 Dec 12, 02:33AM)InitialSAW Wrote:
(15 Dec 12, 01:52AM)RealViking Wrote: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-329.html

to quote jamz: "it's quite clear this guy [InitialSAW] is an ignorant fool who supposes everyone else is the same."

Why did you create a new account, VenteX?

Ah, let's quote something that's roughly two years old. Yeah, that'll sting.

Well, since it'd be rude to not answer a reasonable question: this is actually my original (i.e. not new) forum account. I decided to start using it again for consistency among my online accounts. Also as a result, there's no longer anything for me to hide that people don't already know about now because I am willing to admit that I've done and said things that I am not prideful of. Anyways, glad to know you'll always change the subject when you can't come up with a counter-point, much like you did before you got yourself banned.

You haven't changed one bit, RealViking.

that 'You are not relevant to AssaultCube' made no sense at all and was so silly I couldn't find a way to come up with a legit counter point or a counter point at all

thanks for welcoming me back though
Thanks given by:
Oh, it made sense. You are not directly related to AssaultCube, thus this thread belongs in Offtopic.

It's not like I was wordy or anything.
Thanks given by:
freddy whats good bro
Thanks given by:
[Image: 2103919-human_torch_flame_on.png]
Thanks given by:
My father is a "ginger" and I personally skateboard, but hang out with roller-bladers too..

Would you like to say derogatory things about me too Real Viking?
Thanks given by:
Welcome.

[Image: auschwitz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ok.

Not sure why you are unbanned tbh, nor why this thread survived this long.
Thanks given by: