Record ? :p
Hey guys , Just posting a screenshot of a ctf douze

[Image: 121211102700284929.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Post here kkkkkkk but nobody updates it anymore. :(
Thanks given by:
pssss yen a qui ont toujours rien à faire :p
quand je pense que patate fesait dla merde quand on essayait !

the score difference is weird btw
Thanks given by:
Wow, you scored 77 flags against no one! We should definitely post this as a new record!
Thanks given by:
Again.
Too much time on your hands.
lol
Thanks given by:
Why are there people spectating? :|
Thanks given by:
(11 Dec 12, 10:30PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: Post here kkkkkkk but nobody updates it anymore. :(

Srsly Ronald_Reagan, y u no update wiki.
Thanks given by:
Lowaaaat ?
Naaah how could you beat our record of 215 flags ?!
We rifle-jumped non stop and.you still managed to score 16 more flags O.o dafuqq
Thanks given by:
They must've perfected the nade jump.
Thanks given by:
they used the haxbind lol
Thanks given by:
haxbind is trololol ( /bind LSHIFT [crouch;jump] ). Only nubs call it haaax bind and it is useless for that. Ar haaax maybe.

15minutes=900seconds
a flag each 3seconds = 300 flags. I think you can reach 250 easy.
Thanks given by:
Lol Edward, trust me, i've already tried to rifle jump on douze, and even if it sounds easy, scoring a flag every 3 seconds during 15 mins is hardcore :P
Plus, i doubt it's possible to score a flag in 3 seconds on douze :? More like 3,5 - 4 seconds i'd say.
Again, being perfectly regular during 15 mins without falling is some kind of an exploit :>
Thanks given by:
thats why I said 250 and not 300 :p Also we cant score any flag the first seconds because of spawns
Thanks given by:
next time you guys not have anything to do call me in ts and we play inter.
Thanks given by:
(12 Dec 12, 06:20AM)Orynge Wrote: Why are there people spectating? :|
Very intense match.
Thanks given by:
honestly i could just make a server where it has 20 minute games and rape all of you
Thanks given by:
(13 Dec 12, 03:47AM)bballn45 Wrote: honestly i could just make a server where it has 20 minute games and rape all of you
Woah, you could really do that?!
Thanks given by:
(13 Dec 12, 03:47AM)bballn45 Wrote: honestly i could just make a server where it has 20 minute games and rape all of you
Well now, judging from my calculations...
* Oracle puts on the nerd glasses.
If the 3 in the SS were in a 20min game instead of the usual 15min, then it's reasonable to predict that they'd score approx. 33% more flags - so possibly 308 flags, if they continued at that rate seen above.
However, there wouldn't be 3 of them, but just 1 of you, and, no offense to you, but I'd say you'd be able to go, at most, about 75% of the rate of one of those 3.
Sooooo 231 x 1.33 / 3 x .75 = less flags, sorry whop.
Thanks given by: