Montage
A small montage where I'm running around headshotting in inters and stuff... No pubs ofc..

uh... yeah
Thanks given by:
good games
Thanks given by:
not bad
Thanks given by:
Nice video :D
Thanks given by:
Brightskins mod?
Thanks given by:
not bad and cool headshots (epic at 2:16)

But if I may you should hide some stuff like logs (unknown alias lookup conopen, unknown command showcountries can be fixed, it is probably a deleted script still existing in you saved), accuracy or fps. Also use default playerskin (those looks weird to me :p ) and sniper smoke. I also suggest you to record with another client like the SKB's client or the Gsf's client because they allow to display hudgun when spectating (it will display sniper and pistol skin and not just the crosshair).

well played btw
Thanks given by:
Use the default client with nice settings/skins next time, looks nicer. Anyway, very nice montage, ggs. What did you use to edit them, may I ask?
Thanks given by:
(08 Dec 12, 11:08PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Brightskins mod?
Yapp...

(08 Dec 12, 11:15PM)Edward Wrote: not bad and cool headshots (epic at 2:16)

But if I may you should hide some stuff like logs (unknown alias lookup conopen, unknown command showcountries can be fixed, it is probably a deleted script still existing in you saved), accuracy or fps. Also use default playerskin (those looks weird to me :p ) and sniper smoke. I also suggest you to record with another client like the SKB's client or the Gsf's client because they allow to display hudgun when spectating (it will display sniper and pistol skin and not just the crosshair).

well played btw
kkkk... So hide as much as possible, spechudgun 1, no brightskins, fix the smoke (actually have no idea why that is still there as all my old mods got deleted when I redownloaded ac, but not that one)... kthx

(08 Dec 12, 11:36PM)Z3R0 Wrote: Use the default client with nice settings/skins next time, looks nicer. Anyway, very nice montage, ggs. What did you use to edit them, may I ask?

k... Sony vegas
Thanks given by:
Good job on the video.

Though I had the same problem with the unknown alias look ups. It's somewhere in your saved.cfg file. Either replace it, or type this in your autoexec.cfg.

/at intermission
alias name

like for example

/at intermission
alias showcountries

etc.

Hope this helps.

(08 Dec 12, 11:36PM)Z3R0 Wrote: Use the default client with nice settings/skins next time, looks nicer. Anyway, very nice montage, ggs. What did you use to edit them, may I ask?

I agree with Z3R0, use the defaults. It'll look nicer in the video. Though the player skins look like they were made in MS paint... (Xemi asked me how to make custom skins one day, and I'm assuming he got the idea of making these.)

As far as the pickups, they were featured in the carbon mod for a previous version of ac.

Can be found here: http://www.quadropolis.us/node/1825
Thanks given by:
Lool. All the smart peoplw have to comment on the negative things of thsi video. I doubt this was made to show of the beaty of the game but it was made because of the things happening in the game. If you, any of you who commented negatively, ever made atleast 1 hs then you wouldn't care in what quality you upload it with.
As I said before, nice yopa!
Thanks given by:
lol thx... but I don't think they're complaining, more like giving advice :P Anyways thx, and the player skins were made by damdam I think..
Thanks given by:
Ah ok. Well he did a good job with them (for performance reasons). xD

(08 Dec 12, 11:59PM)Skaelos Wrote: Lool. All the smart peoplw have to comment on the negative things of thsi video. I doubt this was made to show of the beaty of the game but it was made because of the things happening in the game. If you, any of you who commented negatively, ever made atleast 1 hs then you wouldn't care in what quality you upload it with.
As I said before, nice yopa!

(09 Dec 12, 12:05AM)yopa Wrote: lol thx... but I don't think they're complaining, more like giving advice :P Anyways thx, and the player skins were made by damdam I think..

It's more advice than negativity.
Thanks given by:
hax hax hax hax hax

lol damn i wish i had those reflexes
Thanks given by:
GGs.
Those skins do look strange..
Thanks given by:
Nice montage 1p ! :D

Well yes, i made those playermodels skins, at first, it was just an idea that came to my mind to make Headshots easier :P
But well... it was also my first try in custom models, so i made those with Paint (ftw) and then sent them to Vanquish who wanted it. He then made a package of custom mods including mine, and some .rC| members got it (yopa, Xemi & Van iirc).
I don't even use my playermodels because i think it looks ugly and it's useless anyway..
However i like using pickups models, it helps not to miss any pickup hidden in the dark :>
Thanks given by:
Just to clarify, I use the Protox skins now, I only used those skins before because I had a terrible framerate. Before anyone says otherwise, these skins really aren't advantageous, they are less visible than the default skins and the green heads don't assist with headshots that much. They just drop your framerate less.

These skins look pretty disgusting (sorry DamDam <3) but I don't see why they're the subject of discussion. I know yopa will always be skilled with sniper regardless of the skins he uses.
Thanks given by:
lol... Got a virus on my pc or smth so I ac got fucked and I had to dl it again... Now I'm just using defaults, and I don't feel like I'm hitting less because of that
Thanks given by:
If you'd like yopa, I can always make a clan skin set for you.
Thanks given by:
Looks fugly but plays well.
Thanks given by:
No tbag wtf?
Thanks given by:
(13 Dec 12, 10:12AM).ExodusS* Wrote: No tbag wtf?

0:52 there's a teabag.
Thanks given by:
(13 Dec 12, 03:01PM)pweaks Wrote:
(13 Dec 12, 10:12AM).ExodusS* Wrote: No tbag wtf?

0:52 there's a teabag.
a bad one, lol...
1:16, 2:17 as well. Just found out I suck at tbagging
Thanks given by: