Poll: Do you Play/Have MineCraft?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
66.67%
18 66.67%
No
22.22%
6 22.22%
I WANT IT!!!
7.41%
2 7.41%
What is MineCraft?!??!? :S
3.70%
1 3.70%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you Have/Play MineCraft?
Just checking to see how many cubers play minecraft :D
Thanks given by:
I haz it
Thanks given by:
I have Minecraft (or Mineshafter, to be specific), but I don't play it often.
Rarely actually.

Edit: (Since I wasn't sure if somebody had made a thread like this before, I did some research and...) interesting to see how a flood can develop from a trickle...
Thanks given by:
Have it, don't play it.
Thanks given by:
have it, used to play pvp religiously with friends for months, then got bored of the game, and the noobs.

it bores me unless i am raping and pillaging homes
Thanks given by:
Just bought it, since I have been meaning to do so.

Gah! It lags on this laptop, badly. I love Java, but boy, it can be a slow language :/
Thanks given by:
I have it and got bored after a while
Thanks given by:
Takes me 10 minutes to build the same castle in sauer with superior graphics and details, that takes 10 days in minecraft. AND there's some crazy green guy trying to suicide bomb me while building. Badddd.
Thanks given by:
Honestly, I tried it, but I couldn't have fun. I prefer a chess game instead.
Thanks given by:
It's really boring an monotonous. For all the hype it received, it was pretty useless. imo.
Thanks given by:
have it, play it.
Thanks given by:
(08 Dec 12, 01:53PM)Nightmare Wrote: Takes me 10 minutes to build the same castle in sauer with superior graphics and details, that takes 10 days in minecraft. AND there's some crazy green guy trying to suicide bomb me while building. Badddd.

place ratamahatta there and turn on campaign mode. Almost the same feeling.
Thanks given by:
(08 Dec 12, 05:49AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: (or Mineshafter, per say)

I don't usually say anything about stuff like this but I think you meant to use "per se" which is still incorrect usage in this context :/

Never heard of Mineshafter. I have Minecraft and made a hilarious typo on my account username -- Felix_The_Ghoat. The 'a' is right next to the 's' on American keyboards and even looks similar in the font in my peripheral vision.

I like faction servers with economy, but most server owners have that McMMO stuff and other plugins I don't like. Most servers also have ugly spawns.

I played on one server and was the most powerful player on it then the co-owner (admin account) destroyed my whole base.
Thanks given by:
The only game that don't destroy itself with his own releases.
I play since Beta 1.1 (september/october 2010)
Thanks given by:
I played it since the Alpha stage, my friend got me into it when basically the most exciting thing you could do in the game was build a house out of tree wood.

I haven't played in like a year or so though.
Thanks given by:
Yup and yup. I went through a hype/boredom phase with it too, until I found out about redstone, so now it hardly ever gets too boring.
Thanks given by:
I got it at the end of Alpha, and have played it on and off since. I'll basically for 5-6 months without touching it and then spend 3 days straight building something get burnt out and stop playing again.

Last time I played was during the last series of snapshots, I was enjoying it so much that I played right up until the release of the official patch but was completely tired of the game by that point.
Thanks given by:
Stopped playing it some months back... Ran out of imagination. :|
When I became "well established" on the local server I played on, and pretty much done everything I wanted to do... I just got bored.
Thanks given by:
(09 Dec 12, 04:34AM)Fate Wrote: Stopped playing it some months back... Ran out of imagination. :|
When I became "well established" on the local server I played on, and pretty much done everything I wanted to do... I just got bored.

We should share our creations (again) with a new thread! :D
Thanks given by:
I go through phases, about a week long every couple of months, of playing a lot of Minecraft (usually with my sister).
Thanks given by:
I play the Technic pack. Got me back into MineCraft after doing everything I could think of.
Thanks given by: