Add [SERVER INFO] MAC?
Some way of adding my server [SERVER INFO] in MAC OS X?
For example:
[ ~BiD# SERVER INFO] TEAMKILL IS NOT ALLOWED.
[ ~BiD# SERVER INFO] Good game to all.
thnks all :)
Thanks given by:
In contents/gamedata/config, you can edit motd_en.txt for the message to show up when a player joins or you can edit serverinfo_en.txt for it to be in the extended server information.
Thanks given by:
(07 Dec 12, 06:03AM)blueberry Wrote: In contents/gamedata/config, you can edit motd_en.txt for the message to show up when a player joins or you can edit serverinfo_en.txt for it to be in the extended server information.

friend I talk about it every so often appears [SERVER INFO] with specific messages. : (
Thanks given by:
You might be talking about this which I believe is only available for Windows.
Thanks given by:
(07 Dec 12, 08:57AM)blueberry Wrote: You might be talking about this which I believe is only available for Windows.

No, not that. but thanks
Thanks given by:
What exactly are you looking for? Please clarify.
Thanks given by:
Are you speaking of server with !help ingame ?

If so, ask Jg99. It's called LUA server and I used to support it until I found Exodus server is better.
Thanks given by:
The LUA mod can be found here, although it's only available for Linux and Windows it seems. The source code is available though so I suppose you could compile it for OSX.
Thanks given by:
i got a hackintosh now, and i dont have xcode
Thanks given by:
(07 Dec 12, 10:47PM)blueberry Wrote: The LUA mod can be found here, although it's only available for Linux and Windows it seems. The source code is available though so I suppose you could compile it for OSX.

ok friend, I will make an attempt

(08 Dec 12, 09:52PM)Jg99 Wrote: i got a hackintosh now, and i dont have xcode

hurts friend :/

(07 Dec 12, 10:47PM)blueberry Wrote: The LUA mod can be found here, although it's only available for Linux and Windows it seems. The source code is available though so I suppose you could compile it for OSX.
friend could help me to make the source code to run on my mac server?
Thanks given by:
(10 Dec 12, 07:01AM)ADM*| Wrote: friend could help me to make the source code to run on my mac server?

You can read about compiling from source here. There's plenty of information on the Internet about compiling from source if you need more. Hope that helps.
Thanks given by: