Poll: Should i continue making AssaultCube Lets plays
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
67.50%
27 67.50%
No
27.50%
11 27.50%
Dont know/other (Please explain)
5.00%
2 5.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

AssaultCube Gameplay #4 / Poll.

I have also included a poll...
Thanks given by:
You look pretty strong versus all this newbies :D
Fight me in your next GamePlay!!
Thanks given by:
This was easily the best one yet, especially the spawn-TK-headshot. Don't stop, please, although I think it's affecting your gameplay; you seem to be getting worse. ;)
Thanks given by:
( ) Yes

Let's make assault cube more famous than Counter-Strike xD
Thanks given by:
No. I don't see a valid point to watch another one.
Thanks given by:
lol.... his accent and overall demeanor just makes me smile. I full out rage sometimes on AC. I guess I have an anger problem.
<3 it Myke

ALSO*
(05 Dec 12, 08:40PM)Andrez Wrote: No. I don't see a valid point to watch another one.

Pointless and rude. If you don't want to watch... don't. You don't have to post your vote on this thread, that's what the poll is for. Ass.

Why is this guy a forum moderator?
Thanks given by:
(05 Dec 12, 09:00PM)Boomhauer Wrote: lol.... his accent and overall demeanor just makes me smile. I full out rage sometimes on AC. I guess I have an anger problem.
<3 it Myke

ALSO*
(05 Dec 12, 08:40PM)Andrez Wrote: No. I don't see a valid point to watch another one.

Pointless and rude. If you don't want to watch... don't. You don't have to post your vote on this thread, that's what the poll is for. Ass.

Why is this guy a forum moderator?
What, I've just expressed an opinion of mine. Hence, I wrote 'I', not 'there is no reason'... Read twice before replying.
Thanks given by:
If it's what you enjoy, why not? It's your decision tbh but if I should be serious try playing on servers with a bit more advanced players :D Would be more fun to see and also rage etc. :p nah...
Thanks given by:
Wow!
Thanks for all the votes and positive feedback.
I'll definatly continue making these. I'll also play on some ladder servers if i get whitelisted on them..
*cough* 176.27.203.180 *cough*
Thanks given by:
I enjoy them Myke, but they'd be even better with some kind of aim, get 1000 headshots or something. A headshot counter would be amazing. Also, I'd love to pub with you when you're recording, hit up irc before you start and see if I'm on ;)
Thanks given by:
(05 Dec 12, 10:30PM)Z3R0 Wrote: I enjoy them Myke, but they'd be even better with some kind of aim, get 1000 headshots or something. A headshot counter would be amazing. Also, I'd love to pub with you when you're recording, hit up irc before you start and see if I'm on ;)

Will do!
This goes for every one BTW. Hit me up..
Thanks given by:
Good video as always!

*wolf gives a thumbs up*
Thanks given by:
I laughed a lot. Nice one but post all your vids in the same thread to avoid forum spam
Thanks given by:
(06 Dec 12, 12:54AM)Edward Wrote: I laughed a lot. Nice one but post all your vids in the same thread to avoid forum spam

Eddy has a good point. Although slightly better, you have a case of the Klutchmonster syndrome.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for Visiting [HTN] Clan-Server 1
Thanks given by:
Didn't watch the whole thing Myke, but I enjoyed the parts I did watch. You should get other people involved in these - talk to teammates over TS while you play. I think it would make the video even better.
Thanks given by:
* InitialSAW votes to fill the Pics/Flicks page to the brim with Myke's videos.
Thanks given by:
looks cool to watch thoses sexy head shots :D. you should make a better intro then commuting suicide ever time...
Thanks given by:
sure, why not.. Who the heck can tell you what you have to do?
Thanks given by:
I'd love to make a cameo via TS. you run behind me and accidentally HS me all you like
Thanks given by:
Spawn headshot was great. The vidz are entertaining, its nice to see AC from a diff perspective. Keep'em coming.
Thanks given by:
(05 Dec 12, 10:20PM)MykeGregory Wrote: these. I'll also play on some ladder servers if i get whitelisted on them..
*cough* 176.27.203.180 *cough*
Release the Craken MykeGregory!
Thanks given by:
(06 Dec 12, 11:30AM)VallDiGna Wrote: Release the Craken MykeGregory!

I'll make this noise...
Thanks given by:
(06 Dec 12, 01:10PM)MykeGregory Wrote:
(06 Dec 12, 11:30AM)VallDiGna Wrote: Release the Craken MykeGregory!

I'll make this noise...

Congrats Myke for finding the worlds most annoying noise! Now get out there and get more headshots! XD
Thanks given by:
(06 Dec 12, 06:39PM).45|D3M0NW0LF Wrote: Congrats Myke for finding the worlds most annoying noise! Now get out there and get more headshots! XD

ARE YOU KIDDING!? Thats the most outstanding scream i think i'll ever hear..
Thanks given by:
That kraken video is too damn long.
That MG video is rather nice, keep at it (Though 1 thread could be enough).
Thanks given by:
(06 Dec 12, 10:28PM)MykeGregory Wrote: ARE YOU KIDDING!? That's the most outstanding scream i think i'll ever hear..

Yes I'm kidding. :P
Thanks given by:
Just thought i would post this here. For me next gameplay i'll be on IRC before i start. so keep an eye out. ;)
#paradoxinfinity and #assaultube
Thanks given by:
Oh oh oh!
Hey Myke, nice video(s)! You don't have a really high level but i actually enjoyed watching this it a lot. Keep going :)

DO YOU REALLY KNOW ALL THE VOICECOMS *-*
Thanks given by: