Douze Fest 2012
Who? : You, maybe.
What? : One game of Deathmatch on ac_douze. Up to 20 players.
When? : Saturday, December 15th. 4PM Eastern Time. 21:00 GMT.
Where? : /connect noobicus.org 0 match
Why? : To celebrate the Cube Engine's most iconic map(arguably), with 10 minutes of chaos. And to crown the winner as King of Douze for 2012.

No sign-ups, just show up at said time if you wish to participate. Come early for best chance of making it in. Players of all skill levels are asked to play, since the nature of dm douze with many players means anyone can win.

[Image: Tv2Ev.png]
Thanks given by:
you might as well just have the same map loaded for like 12+ hours if you're going to call it "douze fest"
Thanks given by:
awesome idea! i will be there i hope
Thanks given by:
hopefully i will be here, nevertheless it will be a nice frag evening :)
Thanks given by:
good idea but it is a pity that only 20 players can enter unless they did it in 2 or 3 Serveres simultaneously :)
I will try to get a place in this server
Thanks given by:
yeeee im in
Thanks given by:
Great idea, but 20 slots server is not out of normal. why not 50?
Thanks given by:
After this, LSS Crazy Room.
Thanks given by:
In totally playing this! this should be competitive~ time to practice shotgun skills xD. hopefully I make it :D
Thanks given by:
(04 Dec 12, 02:22AM)pkkiller Wrote: time to practice shotgun skills xD
Please, no.
Thanks given by:
Great idea! Wish I could make it but I'm busy Saturday :|

(04 Dec 12, 12:46AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: After this, LSS Crazy Room.

Even better idea! =D
Thanks given by:
(04 Dec 12, 12:42AM)Jpablon Wrote: Great idea, but 20 slots server is not out of normal. why not 50?
thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis
Thanks given by:
20 people? cant you find a smallest map for more fun with shotgun?
Thanks given by:
(04 Dec 12, 02:22AM)pkkiller Wrote: In totally playing this! this should be competitive~ time to practice shotgun skills xD. hopefully I make it :D

Everyone knows douze is the #1 carbine map.
Thanks given by:
i am reserving a place as i am #1 in 1v1, tyvm

edit: 9PM GMT is fucking aids but I'll try make it..
Thanks given by:
rolling on the floor laughing
Thanks given by:
Sniper and Assault Rifle pretty decent on douze. I use Sniper for the most part.
Thanks given by:
Could be a bit earlier than 21:00 GMT :/ thought about the younger players :D thats 1h past my bedtime :D damn mummy will be angry if i will be out partying.
Thanks given by:
8 daysss, next saturdayyyyy, yeahhh.
Thanks given by:
:-D I'll be there with my shotgun waiting in some corner to screw your ratio hihi
Thanks given by:
how about a shotgun fest? :)
Thanks given by:
(09 Dec 12, 02:17PM)mpx Wrote: how about a shotgun fest? :)
nty
Thanks given by:
2 more days ;)
Gold/Silver/Bronze will be awarded to 1st, 2nd & 3rd. And the 1st place winner will be the 2nd interview of 2013, after Marti. Even if you've been interviewed already. If jamz says you are hax0r going by the demo, you'll be stripped of your gold/silver/bronze and it'll be given to the next player in line.

-Thanks. :3
Thanks given by:
Do you believe in god? What about a God of shotgun?
Tip: Choose a corner near an ammo. Stay on the same side of the sun and the other side of wind .

Do not jump. Do not aim the target. Do not think.
Thanks given by:
?
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 12, 03:09AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: ?

19. Do not post ”empty” or useless responses, such as just ”lol”, "+1", or ”cool.” Only post responses when you have something to contribute. The only exception to this rule is in the off-topic forum.

please help us to do it right
Thanks given by:
1Cap, I'm fairly sure he wants you to explain your post, because I have no idea what you're saying.
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 12, 03:36AM)1Cap Wrote:
(14 Dec 12, 03:09AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: ?

?
Thanks given by:
I am free now :p Also sent you a pm
Thanks given by:
Douzefest is today! Please show up. Sorry if the server is full before you get there. Also no aliases, please. If Xenon shows up as Christmas69 and wins, I'm interviewing a guy named Christmas instead of xenon...even if it takes a while for a real guy named 'Christmas69' to show up.

(14 Dec 12, 02:18AM)Nightmare Wrote: 2 more days ;)
Gold/Silver/Bronze will be awarded to 1st, 2nd & 3rd. And the 1st place winner will be the 2nd interview of 2013, after Marti. Even if you've been interviewed already. If jamz says you are hax0r going by the demo, you'll be stripped of your gold/silver/bronze and it'll be given to the next player in line.

-Thanks. :3
Thanks given by: