Servers Extended Message
Hi Everybody!
I have played in some servers, such as Exodus, i have seen some messages, i want to Know that if these extra messages are "Scripts or Commands" because i make my clan with a friend and we are finding these useful commands or scripts for making more better our clan servers! :biggrin:
Thanks given by:
The Exodus servers run a Windows-based modification: http://www.exoduscommunity.com/topic/394...y-bot-v07/
Thanks given by:
That Would Be Useful I Have a Windows 7, thanks for the information!!!
Thanks given by:
my LUA AC server has that too, but its coded in Lua

you can PM myself on how to do the extended server thing in Lua, just get the binary from sveark.info/ac/Lua
Thanks given by:
"myself" is improper use in that sentence. Implies that you've got more than one personality. If you have early symptoms of schizophrenia consult a physician. If not, consult a rhetoric tutor.
Thanks given by:
(06 Dec 12, 04:27AM)Waffles Wrote: "myself" is improper use in that sentence. Implies that you've got more than one personality. If you have early symptoms of schizophrenia consult a physician. If not, consult a rhetoric tutor.
AssaultCube - Forum / AssaultCube / General  / Forum Rules
8. We understand that english is not the first language to many of our users, but do your best to use English (if possible), proper spelling, grammar, etc.
14. Do not post new problems on someone else's thread and interrupt a topic of discussion.
5. Be civil and show respect to other users on the forums. Keep personal attacks and other types of flaming off of this forum.

Really sry 4 ot - grow
Thanks given by:
IMO he was just trying to help. No need to over react 1Cap. I wouldn't blame someone trying to help me fixing my English grammar if he does it sincerely.

EDIT : awww it was about jg's comment... Yeah maybe you are right then. Bashing a kid do not make you a cool guy or a funny guy. baaa it was a bit funny.
Thanks given by: