AC Interview: #M|A#Wolf
1) What is your favorite official map and favorite custom map and why?

I'd have to go for shine. I have a tendency of liking more maps that have 3 routes rather than just 2, and also in the middle of shine everything is connected. The more routes there are on a map means for me more flexibility and a more dynamic and interesting gameplay. Choosing my favorite custom map is more complicated since I tend to play official maps more, but I'd pick bs_dust2 because of what it means to me. It was one of the first (if not the first) map I played when I first downloaded the game, so it reminds me a lot of my "noob" times in the first weeks of AC for me. The times where the servers hosted so many players that I can't even remember how many and whenever I scored a flag I would feel so good about myself that's it's so funny to think about it now.

2) What is your favorite mode and why?

CTF. Like I said in the first question I really enjoy dynamic gameplay and in my opinion you get to see most of that in CTF. Like many others TOSOK was my first favorite mode but after 6 months of playing I transferred to CTF looking for more complex games.

3) What is your favorite weapon and why?

The SMG. It's weird for me cause since the first day I played the game until about v1.0.4 I used to only use sniper, then in the last days of 1.0.4 in my times with BC I went for the SMG, and then in v1.1 I started to use AR. Even though I mostly use AR now, I have never really come to the point of making it my favorite gun of the game for some reason. I refrain from using SMG that much in this version cause I couldn't get myself fully used to and comfortable with it and have always felt quite awkward when I use it, maybe it's because of my mouse settings, who knows. If the SMG values stay similar to what they are now in the SVN I reckon I'll go for the SMG. I just feel so agile and fast whenever I use SMG, and perhaps it fits my playing style of the killing/supporting role.

4) Have there been any Mexican Cartel related violent incidents nearby recently?

In the city where I'm at (Monterrey) it's one of the most affected places in the country because of the cartels ever since the new president in 2006 came to power. Right now it's a lot less worse compared to how it was 2-4 years ago. People were hung from the street bridges, big black cars would rush through the streets throwing grenades out their windows, and lots of more horrible things. My city was basically fought between cartels because each one of them wanted to "conquer" the city for themselves, so everyday there would be shootouts in the streets between cartels with each trying to mark their territory. You could be walking down the street and seconds later be between two cartels shooting each other. Right now the territories have been pretty much set for each cartel, so most shootouts now are mostly members of a cartel trespassing into another cartel's area. You also get the occasional kidnappings now and then, like the most recent incident was a girl from a high school that while driving from her school to her house was kidnapped. I've only once been involved in these types of things, it was in a shootout about 2 years ago but fortunately I didn't suffer any fatal wounds.

5) What job/career would you like to have in the future?

I'm yet to decide which career to take once I go to college, but I'm most inclined in some type of engineering, business management, or perhaps economics/financing.

6) Can you name a few of your favorite bands/music artists?

Steve Aoki, TDCC, Walk the Moon, Deadmau5, Example, Wolfgang Gartner, AWOLNATION, Phoenix, SHM, LMFAO, Tiesto, GROUPLOVE, Imagine Dragons.

7) Which members of the AC Community would you like to see eat habaneros filled with cinnamon?

jamz, Habluka, Undead, Z-karius, Fate, MM10. Anyone not used to eating peppers lol.

8) Do you plan on moving out of Mexico in the future? If so, where will you go?

I'm planning on going to college outside of the country, most likely in the States.

9) What other games do you play currently?

FIFA 12 and AC are the only games that I frequently play.

10) What makes Mexico a nice country to live in?

Our rich culture, the "looseness" from the people to be friendly and treat like each other like brothers, the women, our beaches and touristic places, our food, and climate.

11) How do you like your tacos?

My favorite tacos are from a specific meat cut that's known here as "arrachera", which comes from the meat in the diaphragm I think. I believe it's equivalent to the skirt steak. That with just lime, salt, and salsa is all I need. I would eat that all day if it wasn't for the calories.

Pic: http://losduendesverdes.com.mx/tienda/im...ACHERA.jpg

12) You're widely seen as one of the cool mods of the AC forum. What do you do to be so successful with your modship?

I think I'm just like the other mods. I guess I kind of hold on to the belief that mods shouldn't be so strict in the forums, at the end of the day it's just a game forum and people don't visit just to be restricted by us, of course there are cases where you need to have a firm hand when the rules are bent but to be honest I believe things in the forum should flow naturally with the members and the mods should just intervene when it's really necessary.

13) If you could add any weapon to AC, what would it be?

I've never actually been that keen on the idea of adding new weapons, but if I could, instead of the carbine I would add some kind of semi-automatic rifle, visually similar to the AR, but shoot like the carbine, have the kickback a little less than the AR, and with the ability to zoom. It'd be some kind of fast-shooting sniper with less damage.

14) What is your favorite food and favorite drink?

Pasta and tacos, can't really pick only one of them. And for a drink Sprite, though I've been avoiding any kind of sodas and sticking to water for the past 5 months.

15) Will you lead Mexico past Round 1 of ACWC 2013?

Who knows. It all depends if I got time and if there are other enough skilled Mexicans around to make a worthy and competitive team.

16) Do you believe it would make AC more interesting if RVSF and CLA had different abilities, instead of just being Blue vs. Red?

More "interesting", yes for sure, but I don't know how that would exactly work out. The problems I'd see is that then matches wouldn't be decided by who has the best aim, skill, awareness, teamwork, etc., but also in what side you were in, that would add a "luck" factor to the game that I'd guess most wouldn't like. Maybe that could be solved if the abilities were done in a way that it's balanced.

17) What is your current favorite Novel or Series of Novels and why?

This is so hard for me. One of my favorite series would be the Gone series by Michael Grant. My favorites novels though are anything Stephen King has written, specifically Misery and the Green Mile. Don't know why I like these, but I mostly enjoy suspense-fiction novels.

18) What sports do you like, and why?

Playing/watching football (not handegg) and boxing. In football, every single game is unique so there is always something interesting about each one, and when watching it whenever I go to the stadium there is so much enthusiasm and energy that it's contagious. I also love boxing because imo it's the most complete sport out there, you need to train every single part of your body to be successful. It's exciting to both do and watch because it's a sport of only one against one. Each one gives their all to win, and there are times where you can get so tired you don't think you can even lift your own head but yet you get energy and power from nowhere to finish the fight, and the feeling you get in the end when winning is indescribable.

19) What are your three favorite clans, not counting a clan you've been in?

BoB, B}, and HyPE. Sexy members <3

20) Would you go to CubeCon if it was hosted in Mexico?

Only if the devs pay for the flight :D. Being serious, who knows, maybe one day there will be enough followers to do something like that. Would be interesting to personally meet people you talk to everyday in the game.
Thanks given by:
Cube-con would be epic!!!
Nioce interview, i learned alot. :D
Thanks given by:
(03 Dec 12, 01:53PM)Nightmare Wrote: 19) What are your three favorite clans, not counting a clan you've been in?

BoB, Sexy members <3

I like these Guy :)
Thanks given by:
Por fin una entrevista de un Habla hispana
Buena Entrevista ^_^ saludos Wolf
Thanks given by:
Interesting interview for sure! Wolf always been a fun guy to talk to and listen to! Good work Nightmare!
Thanks given by:
(03 Dec 12, 01:53PM)Nightmare Wrote: 7) Which members of the AC Community would you like to see eat habaneros filled with cinnamon?

jamz, Habluka, Undead, Z-karius, Fate, MM10. Anyone not used to eating peppers lol.

Not sure if I really fit that because for the past few years, my dad has been growing these and using them in a lot of things. As far as habaneros go, make them black habaneros and I'd be willing to think of a way of dealing with the powdered cinnamon.
Thanks given by:
AWOLNATION <3

sexy interview amigo
Thanks given by:
(03 Dec 12, 04:16PM)Habluka Wrote:
(03 Dec 12, 01:53PM)Nightmare Wrote: 7) Which members of the AC Community would you like to see eat habaneros filled with cinnamon?

Not sure if I really fit that because for the past few years, my dad has been growing these and using them in a lot of things. As far as habaneros go, make them black habaneros and I'd be willing to think of a way of dealing with the powdered cinnamon.

You can handle those peppers? :o
A lot of people's stomachs start freaking out and they start to hiccup, kind of...
Thanks given by:
(03 Dec 12, 01:53PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: Steve Aoki, TDCC, Walk the Moon, Deadmau5, Example, Wolfgang Gartner, AWOLNATION, Phoenix, SHM, LMFAO, Tiesto, GROUPLOVE, Imagine Dragons.

wow.... this is the first list of favorites I have ever looked at and had NO CLUE who ANY of these artists/bands are. bahaha..... googling

EDIT* Oh, well LMFAO, I guess I know who they are. Geez
Thanks given by:
(03 Dec 12, 04:16PM)Habluka Wrote: habaneros

JAMICAN CHERRIES :p when are you gonna pop your's J/K
Thanks given by:
"AWOLNATION"
"tacos"
"B}"

<3
Thanks given by:
You forgot Sauerbraten, [tBs]st.tumba.

-[tBs]Scipio
Thanks given by:
(03 Dec 12, 01:53PM)Nightmare Wrote: didn't suffer any fatal wounds.

So you did suffer nonfatal wounds. I sense a riveting tale, so could you please elaborate? :)
Thanks given by:
(04 Dec 12, 07:24AM)Fate Wrote:
(03 Dec 12, 01:53PM)Nightmare Wrote: didn't suffer any fatal wounds.

So you did suffer nonfatal wounds. I sense a riveting tale, so could you please elaborate? :)
Didn't want to make the post so depressing and gloomy but alright. I was in a car when the shootout happened and before I could realize we were between a gunfight a bullet had pierced my arm. The shootout didn't last more than five minutes so I covered the wound and put pressure on it until we got to a nearby hospital. Then it took me a little more than 6 months to fully use my arm again.
Thanks given by:
and then Nightmare is temp-banned.
Thanks given by:
Why!!!!
Thanks given by:
I didn't like his questions, he needed the hammer.
Thanks given by:
(03 Dec 12, 01:53PM)Nightmare Wrote: Steve Aoki, TDCC, Walk the Moon, Deadmau5, Example, Wolfgang Gartner, AWOLNATION, Phoenix, SHM, LMFAO, Tiesto, GROUPLOVE, Imagine Dragons.

I'll tell you all about my fangirling in Lollapalooza, then. You have 4 months to get ready to be nagged.
Thanks given by:
(03 Dec 12, 01:53PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: 7) Which members of the AC Community would you like to see eat habaneros filled with cinnamon?

jamz
Bring it on. I have one of these under each eyelid.
Thanks given by:
(04 Dec 12, 03:00PM)jamz Wrote:
(03 Dec 12, 01:53PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: 7) Which members of the AC Community would you like to see eat habaneros filled with cinnamon?

jamz
Bring it on. I have one of these under each eyelid.

Opened link.
Saw "Scorpion" in title.
Thought of this.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyXZ5XZcIvMlcvXYw9eX7...cum0k8-dnA]

The name's Bond.
Jamz Bond.
Thanks given by:
(04 Dec 12, 01:45PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: I didn't like his questions, he needed the hammer.

Nice try, but I'm back. ^_^
Your getting shot story is crazy though. How bad did it hurt?
Thanks given by:
(07 Dec 12, 01:26PM)Nightmare Wrote: Your getting shot story is crazy though. How bad did it hurt?
You kind of don't feel it the first seconds and then it just hurts like shit. In my case since it went through the window it lost some speed and because of its angle it didn't reach the bone. Can't really remember much since I was fainting on my way to the hospital but it was roughly like a very sharp burning feeling.
Thanks given by:
Ouch D:
Well, glad it wasn't worse <3
Thanks given by: