|#FyD*| is here!!!
I hear Angelic is an amazing player... Infact his skills border on clairvoyant.
Thanks given by:
Erm Men4cE..

Angelic|#FyD*| says: 'I'm a girl'
Angelic|#FyD*| says: 'called tracking'

or not..
Thanks given by:
Regardless, I bet they didn't see that coming ;)
Thanks given by:
I did not like the meaning of the name of the clan.
I did not like the behavior of members in interclans.
I do not know these players by those names.
Also do not like names like other existing clan.
Just impressions.
Thanks given by:
about Angelic: after watching her, jamz, my opinion is that i dont think she hacks. to be honest, the other members are also speculating that possibility. if there is such an issue, it will be dealt with accordingly. i would be happy to give demos of her next game if you want them.

(22 Nov 12, 04:27PM)1Cap Wrote: I did not like the meaning of the name of the clan.
I did not like the behavior of members in interclans.
I do not know these players by those names.
Also do not like names like other existing clan.
Just impressions.

I couldn't care less about your condescending impressions.
Thanks given by:
I would appreciate the usage of commas in the name.
Thanks given by:
Angelic = haste
Thanks given by:
(22 Nov 12, 07:17AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: finally, unless Feng became caucasian and developed a heavy New Zealand accent, like he had on skype (with his profile pic as a white guy, most likely him), i doubt Miracle is Feng :)

yeah if i was a spastic nobody wanted like feng, i'd take upon another personality and put that much effort in. even jorik put more effort in
Thanks given by:
(22 Nov 12, 07:17AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: trust me. i know how Feng plays and how Miracle plays. their styles are completely different. plus Miracle is an ex-FD* member, which may explain the clan tag.

finally, unless Feng became caucasian and developed a heavy New Zealand accent, like he had on skype (with his profile pic as a white guy, most likely him), i doubt Miracle is Feng :)

Miracle is Qontrol/NoVa.
Thanks given by:
Lol. Good start to the clan.
Thanks given by:
(22 Nov 12, 08:07PM)ChO Wrote:
(22 Nov 12, 07:17AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: .

Miracle is Qontrol/NoVa.

tbh i thought this for a while too. then i kinda just stopped caring lol. your point if he is?

(22 Nov 12, 07:24PM)bballn45 Wrote: Angelic = haste

pretty sure this is right

(22 Nov 12, 07:39PM)Undead Wrote:

yeah if i was a spastic nobody wanted like feng, i'd take upon another personality and put that much effort in. even jorik put more effort in

this is a good point. still, i don't know an asian who can get a NZ accent spot on lol
Thanks given by:
honestly mercy i would just leave and join/make another clan. That is why I closed my app, None of Miracles clans he has made has made it past like 2 months.
Thanks given by:
(22 Nov 12, 11:47PM)bballn45 Wrote: honestly mercy i would just leave and join/make another clan. That is why I closed my app, None of Miracles clans he has made has made it past like 2 months.

lol the problem is no one will take me :)
Thanks given by:
im sure someone will take you in.
Thanks given by:
mercy, i will let u join aow :)
Thanks given by:
(23 Nov 12, 05:06AM)Jg99 Wrote: mercy, i will let u join aow :)
How generous.

Tbh how do we know Miracle's NoVa?
He was in FD* (albeit kicked out) - Fundog can possibly verify that.
Thanks given by:
honestly i know NoVa when I see him and I am about 98% sure its him. I am a NoVa hunter.
Thanks given by:
First time for everything.
Do not underestimate the 2%. It's like the anti-proletariat.
Thanks given by:
(22 Nov 12, 11:44PM)MerCyKiL Wrote:
(22 Nov 12, 08:07PM)ChO Wrote:
Miracle is Qontrol/NoVa.
tbh i thought this for a while too. then i kinda just stopped caring lol. your point if he is?
I think the whole hacking/clan hopping thing would put me off, but okay.
Thanks given by:
(22 Nov 12, 05:15PM)MerCyKiL Wrote: about Angelic: after watching her, jamz, my opinion is that i dont think she hacks. to be honest, the other members are also speculating that possibility. if there is such an issue, it will be dealt with accordingly. i would be happy to give demos of her next game if you want them.

If you cant spot that Angelic is using a wallhack, trigger/aimbot from that demo then I seriously think you should reconsider running a clan which aims to be competitive with other top Assault Cube players.

I dont mean to insult you but it shows your inexperience in the game mechanics and player ability.
Thanks given by:
(22 Nov 12, 05:15PM)MerCyKiL Wrote: ...my opinion is that i dont think she hacks....

#assaultcube Wrote:<Angelic> I'm not one to offer excuses, but it wasn't me that was cheating
<Angelic> It was my brother, but yeah i'll take responsibility
Thanks given by:
ahahaah
Thanks given by:
(23 Nov 12, 08:47AM)Orynge Wrote: I think the whole hacking/clan hopping thing would put me off, but okay.

he hacked?

(23 Nov 12, 09:17AM)jamz Wrote:
(22 Nov 12, 05:15PM)MerCyKiL Wrote: ...my opinion is that i dont think she hacks....

#assaultcube Wrote:<Angelic> I'm not one to offer excuses, but it wasn't me that was cheating
<Angelic> It was my brother, but yeah i'll take responsibility

didnt know she was banned already...love the excuse thoug lol

(23 Nov 12, 08:49AM)Men4cE Wrote: stuff about watching hackers and leading clans.

first off, i was not running this clan. don't know where that came from. i just posted information.

second, i don't spend hours in front demos. i prefer to play instead. and i don't think a sole responsibility of leading a clan is to find hackers.

so no, the next time i want to run a clan, i will probably not reconsider based on my "hacker finder" abilities.

anyways, this thread is probably good to close now. after learning that Miracle is most likely NoVa and that Angelic is a hacker, i don't care what they do but i'm don't really want a part of it anymore lolz
Thanks given by:
(23 Nov 12, 11:25PM)MerCyKiL Wrote:
(23 Nov 12, 08:47AM)Orynge Wrote: I think the whole hacking/clan hopping thing would put me off, but okay.
he hacked?
On memory, yes. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
Thanks given by:
(24 Nov 12, 12:48AM)Orynge Wrote:
(23 Nov 12, 11:25PM)MerCyKiL Wrote:
he hacked?
On memory, yes. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
^News to me O.o
Thanks given by:
kk nm I guess haste can be compared to hackers. I think he has an aimbot to because he did all this jump squat shit and nobody can do any of that as much as he did.
Thanks given by:
(24 Nov 12, 02:24AM)bballn45 Wrote: kk nm I guess haste can be compared to hackers. I think he has an aimbot to because he did all this jump squat shit and nobody can do any of that as much as he did.

You think he has a aimbot because he did a jump squat more than a lot of people? lol...
Thanks given by:
Kid was being sarcastic, Xemi...
Thanks given by:
(24 Nov 12, 04:36AM)Striker Wrote:
(24 Nov 12, 02:24AM)bballn45 Wrote: kk nm I guess haste can be compared to hackers. I think he has an aimbot to because he did all this jump squat shit and nobody can do any of that as much as he did.

You think he has a aimbot because he did a jump squat more than a lot of people? lol...

I guess you guys are alike
Thanks given by:
lol. What a copy of KyR
Thanks given by: