Combat Arms/Crossfire?
Just wondering if either of these two games is even worth the download these days. Do a lot of people still play? Which one is better, and why? Do either of them have a future, or are they a thing of the past at this point?

I thoroughly enjoy Assault Cube. Would I enjoy either of these? Which one would you recommend, if any?
Thanks given by:
Combat arms is better, still it sucks compared to AC.
too many hackers, bugs, lamers, buyers
Thanks given by:
I tried Combat arms... as Sister said: To many hackers... I was playing for an hour or smth, and saw 3 guys with obvious knifehacks... Not fun at all
Thanks given by:
Alright thanks, I'll stick with this. :)
Thanks given by:
Co-op zombie mode is pretty fun though...
Thanks given by:
Combat arms has 2 anticheats and they work as well as ac's anticheat
then its pay to win.
Thanks given by:
(20 Nov 12, 09:21PM)YourSister Wrote: Combat arms is better, still it sucks compared to AC.
too many hackers, bugs, lamers, buyers

shut up homo :-p

b2t: CrossFire is more fun than combat arms. Less hackers nowadays. Once you started playing/improving you can't stop anymore. It's even worse in terms of addiction. Also, it has a huge competitive scene and the community is better (imo)
Thanks given by:
Pay2Win.
Thanks given by:
i used to play ALOT of crossfire. I re-downloaded recently, played 4 games and it SUCKED! not what it used to be..
Thanks given by:
(22 Nov 12, 02:29PM)MykeGregory Wrote: i used to play ALOT of crossfire. I re-downloaded recently, played 4 games and it SUCKED! not what it used to be..

Well everyone has different opinions...CrossFire used do have billion hackers but there was a very low amount of hackers in 2012. They worked on a new anti-cheat system and it helped. You must've played in the last 2 months because in those two months a patch allowed hackers to get back to business. They released a new patch 2 days ago though. For now I havent seen any hackers.

Also if you see hackers, you gotta be playing pubs because IF there are hackers, they almost never play matches.

CrossFire is a great game IMO.
Thanks given by:
(22 Nov 12, 04:16PM)M__Stayla Wrote:
(22 Nov 12, 02:29PM)MykeGregory Wrote: i used to play ALOT of crossfire. I re-downloaded recently, played 4 games and it SUCKED! not what it used to be..

Well everyone has different opinions...CrossFire used do have billion hackers but there was a very low amount of hackers in 2012. They worked on a new anti-cheat system and it helped. You must've played in the last 2 months because in those two months a patch allowed hackers to get back to business. They released a new patch 2 days ago though. For now I havent seen any hackers.

Also if you see hackers, you gotta be playing pubs because IF there are hackers, they almost never play matches.

CrossFire is a great game IMO.

yes, i'll explain my post a little beter.

i dislike it now, not because of hackers, TBH, i never really experienced hackers in CF (that i know of) just when i played i felt a certain vibe that i dont get anymore and having to repair your weapon every game meant i could never rank up (Because i sucked too much, lol) so the problem is with me really, not that game.
Thanks given by:
CF is P2W, for sure.
Thanks given by:
Maybe try urban terror? Or pay the 10 bucks and get CS:GO
Thanks given by:
@ cs go: great game id really recommend it.
@ sanzo and exodus: Cf is ONLY p2w if youre a pub hero. If you do play in the competitive scene ZP guns and shit is wothless. You can not buy skill with zp, only slall advantages such as weapons with more ammo. Some armour as well, that doesnt help much thouh snd almost noone buys that.
Thanks given by:
CS:GO
Thanks given by:
PlanetSide 2
Thanks given by:
Just play cs1.6 if you want competition, CF is for busted cheaters like Alive if you see what i'm saying, and if you don't see, check Youtube there are many video about this loved AC player.

Edit: M14EBR and KRISS is just OP, and some M4A1 releases...every noob can handle the ACE with a weapon like this.
Thanks given by:
(24 Nov 12, 03:18PM).ExodusS* Wrote: ...CF is for busted cheaters like Alive...

This but also your whole post. Should it be funny? Just because someone is better than you doesn't mean they have to hack nor cheat. Now go back to playing RoTMG.
Thanks given by:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdNWxhdIWxI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y8neXB8tHY

there are more videos, plus he never stop saying liars about his modified clients.
If you know how many "suspicious cheaters" are in the blacklist some months latter...
Thanks given by:
cs 1.5 anyone? ok :(
@.exoduss : the second video is too obvious !!! nobody can hack like that and think noone will notice it. People using those kind of hack are more trolls than hackers.
Thanks given by:
Lol Exo I love your comments sometimes.
You don't even know CrossFire good enough and still judge that much, advicing people to not play it.

Quote:...CF is for busted cheaters like Alive...

Do you really think this busted Alive is the one who played AC?

- No its not. FYI, that Alive you've shown in your videos is a guy who doesn't hide his illegal play.

here's his youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/nnxalive?fea...sults_main

and here a little quote he released on his channel:

Quote:#Bad Informations
• I got busted over 10x on YouTube, because i cheated often in CrossFire.
• I was one of the hardest Scammer in CrossFire, i scammed over $1000 and over 90 Account's!

There aren't even many hackers anymore.

You complain about those guns?

You are right saying those guns are easy to handle because you can spray without aiming perfectly and still get a solid amount of kills. Though: Not even one SL/Kriss etc can dominate you, if you got a slight knowledge of how to play the game. In the competitive scene those guns are not even allowed, like any other ZP item, but still, even in public servers, those guns can't take you if you don't play brainless.
Thanks given by:
(24 Nov 12, 09:35PM)M__Stayla Wrote: blablabla

I know CF, -Alive.? was in "Strike Back" clan before he gets kicked by admins, I only play GP weapons, I only see Ragequiters, GER/TURK hacker clans, farmers with stupid ranks (like ADIGA) getting owned by noobs like me in beta-clans, this game is shit.
The communauty sucks, competitions out of ESL cost ZP, everything that can advantage you cost ZP obviously.
I must go out, i could write a book about this game.
Thanks given by:
(25 Nov 12, 11:01PM).ExodusS* Wrote: I know CF, -Alive.? was in "Strike Back" clan before he gets kicked by admins, I only play GP weapons, I only see Ragequiters, GER/TURK hacker clans, farmers with stupid ranks (like ADIGA) getting owned by noobs like me in beta-clans, this game is shit.
The communauty sucks, competitions out of ESL cost ZP, everything that can advantage you cost ZP obviously.
I must go out, i could write a book about this game.

You don't know CF at all. You just proved it once again.

Quote:CF is for busted cheaters like Alive if you see what i'm saying, and if you don't see, check Youtube there are many video about this loved AC player.

Once again for small brained smartasses like you:

1. -Alive? ≠ Alive from AC.

2. Blablabla You're talking about public again. Ragequitters in public? so? let them leave if they want.

3. only Ger/turk hacker clans? So you are one of those noobs who accuse everyone of cheating just because you are not as good as them? ughh sad.

4. Competition out of ESL? Lol, first of all, EVERY well organized competition has its rules that say ZP is not allowed. and for Clanwars? Yeah they use ZP guns and items so? if you're not good enough to handle the very slight advantage of ZP, its your own fault.

Writing a book? great Idea! Please go a head and share your crappy superficial knowledge of this game to everyone!

Nuff said, just stop writing you're ridiculous.
Thanks given by:
Get a room you two.
Or at least PM.
Thanks given by: