Problem to join
Hi
Why I can't join to a server in iran ?!
Thanks given by:
You mean it works elsewhere? O.o
It's a conspiracy to block all online FPS games so they can replace them with their own propagandized versions.
Oh BTW AssaultCube works in China.
Thanks given by:
Does he mean he's in Iran and can't join any server, or he is not in Iran and can't join one server that is in Iran.
Hmmmmmm o.O
Thanks given by:
That is extremely weird o.O

If AC works in China I see no reason for it to block Iran. Check if your firewall is blocking the masterserver and make sure your internet is working just fine.
Thanks given by:
As i know, AC works in Iran . I 've a freind from Iran he never complain about connection difficulties like yours :/
Btw it's a while i didn't see him ...?
Thanks given by:
Maybe hes from Iran and wants to play on an Iranian server...yeah I've seen people from Iran play before no problem.
Thanks given by:
Or maybe he's having general connection issues and thought that perhaps his location would be helpful information.
Thanks given by:
Isnt Bunny|oNe|SouL from iran? xD
Thanks given by:
he's russian, but after being kidnapped by the isreali gov't and being forced to learn their religion/customs he is now officially one of them.
Thanks given by:
Iran? are you under weed draul? . im a russian man and i do live in israel for personal reasons, soon to be moved to Canada, and im not bunny|oNe|soul
Thanks given by:
He's one Bunny Soul.
Thanks given by:
Run little bunny, run,
Soon our two worlds shall be one.

KAKAKAKAKAKAKA

I think Sepehr was from Iran or something. I'm not sure, correct me if I'm wrong.
Thanks given by:
http://hi-skill.us/country/IR/ wow iran is #43 on the list who would have know?
Thanks given by:
Remove the last "," ;)
Thanks given by:
oppys sorry mates all better xD
thanks for the spot BC wolf
Thanks given by: