25 Peeps per Server
Rarely do I click onto a server and find 10 shimmies I like. It's more like 5 if I'm lucky... Sure I could adjust my playing times but then I'd have to find different work and last time I checked working at a McDons with a pair of hot as fuck chicks is pretty fucking irreplaceable. I must recommend upping the server limit of players to 25. Making it an uneven number will greatly increase the variety on servers.
Thanks given by:
How will it increase the variety? If only it were 25,5 peeps..
Thanks given by:
There was actually a discussion about lowering the number of slots. I think the decision was to try 16.
Thanks given by:
More people the more fun
Thanks given by:
I thought we confirmed it was lowered to 10. (I suggested 16 cause it was a square :D)
I guess it's a mystery. Personally I hate servers with over 10 people cause then you can hardly move without getting fragged (at least on official maps)
Thanks given by:
25 shimmies? u mad bruuu? :P
Thanks given by:
More players, More spawn kills :D ( Douze <3)
Thanks given by:
Keep the decision about the number of slots on the server admins. For the map ac_mines was normal over the 20 slots in the old versions and the gameplay wasn't disaster but bloody fun. i think the map dust2 holds the top record. The "clan match server" way is one of many how to play this game.
Thanks given by:
i dont think there should even be a limit, just like sauer
Thanks given by:
(22 Nov 12, 06:14AM)Jg99 Wrote: i dont think there should even be a limit, just like sauer

you are to be seen, not heard, child.
Thanks given by:
MK, as much as I admire your impossibly difficult to understand speech pattern, I'm going to have to have to disagree with you. There's no way I would ever get used to teams capping at a lopsided 12 vs 13. And then the overcrowding...
Thanks given by:
I honestly could not do 16 people per server Mael. That'd be torture. I don't want to be stuck with the same fks for an entire game. I want more people, bringing their skills, their styles, into the game. They offer the kind of change in atmosphere that a could amp up a stodgy staley battle.
Thanks given by:
(22 Nov 12, 11:26PM)InitialSAW Wrote: 12 vs 13

TyD server have 7 slots, it's moslty FFA and it's kind of fun.
Plus, 18 players server like Hanze were great in TOSOK, and some maps like ac_power and the new ac_iceroad could handle more players...
Thanks given by:
(23 Nov 12, 06:59PM).ExodusS* Wrote: TyD server have 7 slots, it's moslty FFA and it's kind of fun.
I don't see your point here. A 25-player FFA match would be stupid. Maybe fun, but mostly stupid.
Thanks given by:
(24 Nov 12, 12:51AM)Orynge Wrote: I don't see your point here.

25 players FFA is obviously stupid (or maybe not on some custom maps, idk) but if you had the change to play the 16vs16 bs_dust2, then you'll see why many want more than 16 players slots alowed. :p
Thanks given by:
The main reason that the server limit was cut down to 20 was because people were swarming to one 50person server that seemed to have ezjemvill running 24/7. If we were to up the limit again the total amount of people playing ac would need to rise ensure there will be a variety of servers. Personally I dislike the idea of the server limit going even lower because there is currently no real reason to change.
Thanks given by: