Poll: Which one is better
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Xbox
38.71%
12 38.71%
PS3
61.29%
19 61.29%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

PS3 or Xbox??
Choose carefully.
Thanks given by:
U.
Thanks given by:
(19 Nov 12, 05:02AM)Mael Wrote: U.
Of the Wii variety.
Thanks given by:
(19 Nov 12, 05:02AM)Mael Wrote: U.
That's cute.
Thanks given by:
Famicom
Thanks given by:
Halo series and gears of war 2 & 3.. so Xbox 360. IMO

But you guys do have Heavy rain AND MGS4. Touche
Thanks given by:
I'm of the PC gaming master race, so I despise all consoles. I did have a PS3 when I was about 10 though and I liked it then, so I guess I'd go for a PS3 over an Xbox.
Thanks given by:
A Personal Computer.

When you start a thread like this you need to understand that there are three gaming mediums Console, Mobile and PC.

I like both of the console however the consoles are dragging down the gaming industry.
Now before you saying anything here is why.

The consoles have 8 year hardware which with new technology that is readily available on the PC you can do so much more with the game than with the limitations of what the consoles provide.
Basically the consoles have a limit which is known and PC's are surpassing it however because everyone keeps buying the 8 year technology Developers keep designing their games around this and hence why it is dragging down the industry.
PC games keep having to get a port from a console version which if it was developed for a PC it will have so much more room to grow and improve and continue to do so, more content could be developed for it and immerse your experience into the game.

Now I don't proclaim that PC is better than the rest.
Some of my favourite games over the years were played on consoles and I still play them on console.
But in the current state that consoles are PC is currently the better of the three gaming mediums.

Eventually Consoles will surpass PC but until then PC is dominating. Console still has more content available.

If only the developers started making it for purely for the PC and porting them to other mediums maybe then Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo (and any other console companies) would upgrade their hardware to better standards.

Now as to the directions PC's are going regarding gaming that is a whole other thread and opinion.

If I had to choice between the consoles PS3 would be my first choice.

1) Playstation 3
2) XBox 360
3) Nintendo 64
4) Playstation 2
5) XBox
6) SNES

p.s This is just my opinion
Thanks given by:
I'm with Vanq and Freddo, PC is best.

Probably because of the controls, honestly. I find the mouse and keyboard to have much more freedom over any controller. On pcs you can move your mouse at whatever speed you want. With the xbox controller, in my experience, you can only turn around at a certain top speed, as far as the analogue stick will go.

And I find it easier to adjust off-centre aim with a mouse.

For console comparison, I'd have to say xbox. Cause I know more people who own 360s over PS3s. In terms of gameplay, PS3 comes out on top.
Thanks given by:
ps3. But I'm mostly on pc nowadays, with some mobile android gaming on the side.
hitman absolution game of the year
Thanks given by:
Xbox, just play MGS4 with friend's PS3
Thanks given by:
I just bought an xbox... Because I wanted to play skyrim... and the store didn't have it on ps3 -.- but I would prefer ps3 though
Thanks given by:
only thing I prefer about PS3 is they have the HD collection of Jak and Daxter and the Ratchet and Clank games, my two favourite series of all time. Quite a plus point. But still I like my xbox 360.
Thanks given by:
(19 Nov 12, 02:44PM)yopa Wrote: I just bought an xbox... Because I wanted to play skyrim...

buy an xbox for skyrim *-*
Thanks given by:
PC.

I do have a 360, I bought it on a whim a few years ago and I only ever put enough hours to beat ODST on it. I have no use for console games, when I was younger it was a bit different but now anything that is half decent on console comes on PC now with better opportunities available because of it.

I like PC over everything else because the single player games are typically way better, and have the ability to be modded. The multiplayer games are typically more stable, more competitive, and just better over all. etc etc

What it comes down to is I found my console a waste of money, and I see most consoles that way especially if people invest heavily in a gaming PC. I spent a nice chunk of change on an 360 + 2 games.. and they collect dust. It was roughly 1/5th of the cost of my computer which I use every day playing new and old games.

PC (if you have access to a good one or are willing to improve it) just wins over all for smooth gameplay, variety of games, modifiable games, online play, etc. If you don't have the funds or don't wish to invest heavily on a computer for some other reason I can see a case being made for consoles but I don't think I'll ever buy a console again.

(19 Nov 12, 02:44PM)yopa Wrote: I just bought an xbox... Because I wanted to play skyrim... and the store didn't have it on ps3 -.- but I would prefer ps3 though

You dodged a bullet there, Skyrim on PS3 is completely broken. It has many many game breaking bugs that haven't been fixed. And if you have a large save it creates a memory leak problem which typically ruins your game. Also the 2 DLC's which have been out for a while for 360 and PC aren't out for PS3... and given that the company has been dodging questions about it for PS3.. I doubt it will ever come out for it.

PC imo is the best system for Skyrim, I mean the game is hugely buggy if you play the vanilla version at least with PC you have access to unofficial bug fixing mods which fix the game. There are also many other mods which make the game harder, fix broken quest lines... add new content etc. I mean modding the game became so popular the company released official mod making tools for it. Half of the fun of TES games is modable content (which if you have a console you miss out on)
Thanks given by:
(19 Nov 12, 05:56AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: That's cute.

Did you even see the multiplayer Luigi's Mansion minigame on Nintendo Land?

Educate yourself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqtx71CvPI0

MH and Zelda are system selling titles for me. ZombiU, although terribly named, looks like a desperately needed return to real survival zombies games. CoD zombies is a fun, party-like take on the genre while ZombiU looks like a return to basics.
Thanks given by:
This thread isn't about PCs. :x
Thanks given by:
there is only 2 choices for a reason. If you dont like them then leave.
Thanks given by:
(19 Nov 12, 09:50PM)bballn45 Wrote: there is only 2 choices for a reason. If you dont like them then leave.

Basically what I said. Hope that post wasn't directed at me.
Thanks given by:
Ps3, I grew up on the playstation systems.
Thanks given by:
(19 Nov 12, 09:50PM)bballn45 Wrote: there is only 2 choices for a reason. If you dont like them then leave.
Ch ch ch
Ch ch ch
Ch ch ch
-illllll brooooooo
Thanks given by:
PC.
Thanks given by:
(20 Nov 12, 12:17AM)Undead Wrote: PC.
Thanks given by:
PS3.
Thanks given by:
(19 Nov 12, 06:20PM)Hellspell Wrote: only thing I prefer about PS3 is they have the HD collection of Jak and Daxter and the Ratchet and Clank games, my two favourite series of all time. Quite a plus point. But still I like my xbox 360.

my name! ( :
Thanks given by:
I got a PS3 because of how good my PS2 was.. It didn't quite live up to my expectations although Uncharted is excellent
Thanks given by:
XBOX just because it's a F******* R2-D2 :D
Thanks given by: