Favorite Movies/TV Shows Thread
We seem to have many (or at least one stickied) music-related threads, so I thought I'd post this one.
What are some of your favorite movies/tv shows? What movies/tv shows are you excited to see?

I personally realllllly want to see Skyfall and Lincoln, but also Cloud Atlas - the book was really good.

What about you guys n gals?
Thanks given by:
Can't really decide which of all movies are my favorites, but TV shows that I love are Dexter, Walking Dead, Suits, first seasons of House, HIMYM, Everybody loves Raymond, can't remember others.
Thanks given by:
family guy & southpark
Thanks given by:
Ironman Movies, Thor, Avengers are all pretty good movies, as well as the Pirates of the Caribbean series, as for TV shows.. Dexter, HIMYM, Suits, and the first season of Touch was badass.
Thanks given by:
once again, it's hard to pick one, but two of my favourite movies are the hungarian Kontroll and Lars von Trier's Melancholia. my favourite tv show is Breaking Bad atm. best tv show ever made is The Sopranos imo.

btw: click
Thanks given by:
Dexter, The big bang theory and a bit of southpark and simpsons
Thanks given by:
(17 Nov 12, 02:48AM)kleinkariert Wrote: btw: click
Note the strikethrough in the person's name ;)
Thanks given by:
[Image: s3sd25p6.gif]
Thanks given by:
Game of Thrones, Family Guy, South Park, The Simpsons, Shark Tank, Hardcore Pawn.
Thanks given by:
Community :>, good old Daria, it's always sunny in philadelphia, 30 rock, portlandia, good even older saturday night live, veep and louie <3
Thanks given by:
How the Universe Works, Stephen Hawking's Grand Design, Mutant Planet, Through the Wormhole, and Apocalypse: The Second World War.
Thanks given by:
my favorite tv, of course Simpsons and Jeeves and Wooster with Hugh Laurie and Stephen Fry this I watched 1000 times :D
Thanks given by:
Twin Peaks all the way! More recent series I enjoy: South Park, Walking Dead. Criminal Minds: FBI and of course Desperate Housewives. Then there's a ton of movies I like, mainly horror, thrillers, old western movies (Serigo Leone ftw) and film noir. Last movie I saw was Blue Velvet by George Lynch. I highly recommend that one.
Thanks given by:
Shows: Breaking Bad, How I met your mother, Scrubs, Big Bang Theory, Southpark, Simpsons, Futurama

Movies: I´m going to see the Hobbit :D (will get a preview ticket ;) )
Thanks given by:
American Dad, Family Guy, QI, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. fckyeah
Thanks given by:
(18 Nov 12, 11:06AM)pweaks Wrote: Desperate Housewives.

OMFG YES, I have every boxset released. Hands down my favourite show of all time.

Other shows I like include Downton Abbey, Family Guy, American Dad, Futurama, (old, not new) Simpsons, The Secret Circle, Nigella's Kitchen, A Place in the Sun: Home or Away and Friends.

As for movies, the best for me are Planes Trains and Automobiles, all LoTR, Shawshank Redemption, Angels & Demons, The Godfather, Schindler's List, Pan's Labyrinth, Die Welle and a few others I can't remember atm.

Yeah, not the most manly taste in TV but idc :D
Thanks given by:
Supernatural, family guy, southpark and the walking dead for tv shows. LOTR for movies
Thanks given by:
(18 Nov 12, 12:53PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: Nigella's Kitchen,

man, this made my day.
Thanks given by:
Movies: Matrix, Matrix: Reloaded
TV shows: Family Guy, American Dad, How it's made :D

Plus anything related to engineering (NatGeo and Discovery FTW!)
Thanks given by: