Movember and Fanuary..
I would but my facial hair sucks. As my Dad says, a strong gust of wind would blow it off :(
Perhaps if I gave it long enough, Movember being an excellent opportunity to do so but I know I'd change my mind before long.
Thanks given by:
Okay, time to be honest. I've been growing a mo' since Feb. It sucks, it's not bushy and manly. I can grow a huge beard in less than a week, but a mo? Forget it. I'm cutting this thing off at the end of this month, it's whispy.

On the bright side, if I have children, my daughters won't have to worry about facial hair ;)
Thanks given by:
(19 Nov 12, 04:59AM)RandumKiwi Wrote: Okay, time to be honest. I've been growing a mo' since Feb. It sucks, it's not bushy and manly. I can grow a huge beard in less than a week, but a mo? Forget it. I'm cutting this thing off at the end of this month, it's whispy.

On the bright side, if I have children, my daughters won't have to worry about facial hair ;)

..Pics or GTFO. :D
Thanks given by:
Novembeard or gtfo.
Thanks given by:
Iranian in USA...
[Image: Uv2j1.png?1]
Thanks given by:
My ginger neckbeard is all i can grow. It gets a little thick.
Thanks given by:
i grow a beard year round and periodically trim.

Who wants a mustache ride?
Thanks given by:
(22 Nov 12, 01:48AM)DrauL Wrote: My ginger neckbeard is all i can grow. It gets a little thick.

feeling bad for u right now lol
Thanks given by:
I've been trying to grow a mustache also, how am i doing?

Thanks given by:
(28 Nov 12, 04:43PM)Medusa Wrote: I've been trying to grow a mustache also, how am i doing?

Zarj Wrote: 16. Do not post or link to NSFW audio clips, images, videos, or other types of media.
Thanks given by:
Zarj Wrote: 16. Do not post or link to NSFW audio clips, images, videos, or other types of media.

Seems safe for work to me. If the lady wants to post picture of her stomach there's nothing wrong with that.
Thanks given by:
(28 Nov 12, 04:47PM)Habluka Wrote:
(28 Nov 12, 04:43PM)Medusa Wrote:

that aint NSFW!
Thanks given by:
If we're counting pubic hair, i've been sporting a jungle for noshave november for about 14 years now
Thanks given by:
(15 Nov 12, 10:34PM)MykeGregory Wrote: Is anyone else taking part in Movember currently?
And will any of the AC ladies be taking part in Fanuary?
"During Fanuary each year, girls (and boys!) grow, shave, shape and color their short and curlies all in the name of fighting cancer."

Yup it counts Waffles :)
Thanks given by:
I'll make sure to send a picture. I grow a wicked monopoly man. Maybe a c^^k ring could serve as the monocle.
Thanks given by:
I'd happily provide you with the ring waffles. I would also be scared shitless of you if I knew you when you were 8.
Thanks given by:
9, i had a birthday recently lad. And i was just thinking about how "short and curly" really doesn't accurately describe. More like long and a drape-like

Edit: ever seen the adams' family? think cousin it
Thanks given by:
I haven't shaved for 202 months ;)
Thanks given by:
^Happy 2 month early birthday.
Thanks given by:
v62!
Thanks given by:
(19 Nov 12, 08:23AM)MykeGregory Wrote:
(19 Nov 12, 04:59AM)RandumKiwi Wrote: Okay, time to be honest. I've been growing a mo' since Feb. It sucks, it's not bushy and manly. I can grow a huge beard in less than a week, but a mo? Forget it. I'm cutting this thing off at the end of this month, it's whispy.

..Pics or GTFO. :D

Nice try, as if I'll ever post an image of myself :P
... besides, I shaved it off last night. It's December now :P

(28 Nov 12, 04:43PM)Medusa Wrote: I've been trying to grow a mustache also, how am i doing?

Heh, nice try, I'm so sure that ain't you, that I chucked that image into google and this is what I found: http://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/1..._think_my/

(Posted on 25th November. Your post is 29th of November).
Thanks given by:
Ahh reddit! <3
Thanks given by:
im heartbroken medusa, i even manscaped the most epic 'stache this side of the atlantic.
Thanks given by:
Maybe that's me on reddit or..
maybe not ;)
Thanks given by:
Yeah, it isn't.
Thanks given by:
(21 Nov 12, 03:48PM)VallDiGna Wrote: Iranian in USA...
[Image: Uv2j1.png?1]

*Wolf laughs at the post*

On topic:

I took part.
Thanks given by: