This thread makes me cry.
Good old days.

oh btw, ratio whore bitches
[Image: 5974.png]
Thanks given by:
[Image: 73527.png]

I'm still learning.. lol
Thanks given by:
Had to post this. So many memories brought back skimming through the old HI-SKILL archive.

[Image: 223405.png]

Miss it!
Thanks given by:
Drakas bring it back ill give you 50 dollar
Thanks given by:
(05 Dec 12, 05:21AM)bballn45 Wrote: Drakas bring it back ill give you 50 dollar

somehow, I have a feeling it might cost a bit more than $50 to bring it back
Thanks given by:
how though, the website is already posted up. I am sure people are willing to host servers. I don't get what else he needs it for. How about we start a donation.
Thanks given by:
I really loved the way we can't jump high enough to get on a crate so we needed a smaller one like the one in ac_desert hehehe or the humongus head hitbox, and may just maybe that there was only 3 shotgunners in the entire AC game, CheatersRFags, millertime, and alberich oooh those were good times.

Also Carnifex and wtfthisgame were still around.

[Image: 280714.png]
Thanks given by:
I regret not being able to donate back then, if it had been now I'd be donating monthly.
Thanks given by:
(05 Dec 12, 06:00AM)bballn45 Wrote: how though, the website is already posted up. I am sure people are willing to host servers. I don't get what else he needs it for. How about we start a donation.

The main thing that would probably be expensive would be hosting servers that are as stable as the ones from back then while still having the bandwidth that they used. I remember Drakas making several posts about how they were getting more and more expensive to maintain towards the end and I doubt that there would be the donations required to keep them up for more than a few months most likely unless there are only 2 or 3 servers that being run. Of course that's pretty pointless since I don't see hi-skill really working on the current version or even the next version.
Thanks given by:
(05 Dec 12, 07:06AM)Cactus Wrote: I regret not being able to donate back then, if it had been now I'd be donating monthly.

100% Having a job now i'd be more than willing to donate.

It was great, clean presentation of stats and easy to navigate.

You'd almost always have a full quality pub with clan players in it.
Thanks given by:
Everyone willing to donate, would be handy to find out how much it would cost per month to run, however i seem to remember, it was somewhere around $250-350 Euro per month..
Thanks given by:
it only cost that much(well you over exaggerated it, it was something like 150 USD) because he wasn't spending his resources efficiently and wouldn't cut back on anything to support it.
Thanks given by:
Having a monthly salary, I would happily donate few dollars too.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 08_USC_vs_MX__game1.png]
V-Man #1

sanzo wished for a thanks
Thanks given by:
Xenon you should give your sources!

hey AC community, take it as a gift from woop clan ! (Have a look, some really cool stuff in it)

http://acwc.woop.us/

Luv you all <3
Thanks given by:
[Image: 29238c10.png]

#13 OVERALL MUHAHAHAHA
Thanks given by:
That game was so funny Xenon the chat was something unbelievably funny, he was playing on defense if I remember correctly.
Thanks given by:
What version of AC was used in ACWC? I want to see the demos.
Thanks given by:
(09 Dec 12, 06:05PM)TheNihilanth Wrote: What version of AC was used in ACWC? I want to see the demos.

Check the screenshots.
Thanks given by:
Hi-Skills was definitely a highlight for my AC career. I began on the ladder as |GGA|ikljo and finished as HyPE|ikljo

Ohh good times I had back then...

Back when we had the sniper-pistol combo and the double grenade pickup.

[Image: 292687.png]
Thanks given by: