New Weapons!!!!(AK47,MP5,M40,Desert Eagle)
I know that many of you will be mad but i converted some weapons from Wolfenstein:enemy territory.Im not the author so i dont know if i can post them here.Comment,what u think

hole bunch of pictures HERE

just click "next image" to watch more pics

PS:I got all kinds of sounds there too.PM me for information of download
Thanks given by:
The gun looks awesome but if you don't have permission from Wolfenstein's makers to use their work, don't post the link on the forum publicly.
Thanks given by:
Ask the authors permission to use/distribute the weapons meshes first AND if they give you permission post the download link because I want those weapons so bad :L (Except the sniper which looks.....weird).
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't if I was you...

Id Software, Inc. and Activision Publishing, Inc. licenses are quite clear about non-redistribute part of they materials.
Thanks given by:
These models are not made by the Id Software and wolf:et team.In this game u have a lot of servers and many servers use models from other games,such as mw2,bad company GTA sa mods and so on.I looked in the pk3 files(winrar archive where is ET models and stuff) for any license or description.There was nothing so asked ur help.Maybe anyone reconize the models and know whwere they came from becouse its definitly not the ET models.Pictures of ET models are HERE

copare them:ET is about ww2 and made on the film Saving Private Ryan

Besides i think i got something

http://forums.warchestgames.com/showthre...Release%29

please read it all from the first post and tell what u think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also all of you who sent me the private message,plz wait for a while for the download link.
Thanks given by:
If you don't know what the license is, assume that you do not have permission to repackage and distribute.

These are Urban Terror models. I don't know what license its under, but in the readme (4.1) it states: "Use of any file contained within the mod is illegal without permission."

So, there you have it.
Thanks given by:
Um,did You checked out the link,it says there that these models are from Call of Duty 4 and soldier of fortune.
Thanks given by:
Ok, I don't know why I thought these were from Urban Terror. Yes they are from call of duty 4. It still doesn't make anything more available.
Thanks given by:
License for Cod4:mw

You shall not:
- Make copies of this Program or any part thereoff, or make copies of the material accompanying.

As a rule of thumb: Don't use content that isn't your. Even less distribute it.
Thanks given by:
Okay so i cant upload those,I'm soory who has been waiting,but i really dont want any trouble.
Thanks given by:
xdEpicZombie, let me emphasise the fact that (I'm sure you know) AC encourage it's community's creativity big time and any of those models could be made from scratch by some of our members and in this case all licenses issues will be spot on.
If it is made so it will be made by AC folks with the AC spirit and eventually why not get a chance to become official gear (which with other games material is certainly a no no).
I guess this thread as already sparked some ideas to a few of us [wink]a_slow_old_man for example[/wink]
Thanks given by:
*Everyone turns to look to a_scary_old_man*
Thanks given by:
(13 Nov 12, 06:08PM)xdEpicZombie Wrote: Okay so i cant upload those,I'm soory who has been waiting,but i really dont want any trouble.
yeah be careful !! The FBI and the CIA are already looking for you. Comon ! I swear I wont tell anybody :p
Thanks given by:
party poopers strike again
Thanks given by:
Too bad the AK-47 was almost well centered...
Thanks given by:
Weapons from urban are easy to convert to assaultcube.
But only for personal use, not for distribution.
And its not CIA or FBI that will get you, thats nonsense..

Its the russians..
Thanks given by:
But, according to Gabe Newell, all Russians are pirates...
Thanks given by: