Unblock me from your servers please!
Hi guys,
I realized when I posted my last thread, I am starting to get less servers than before! Anyone who blocked me please let me access your server. The reason I am saying this, is I'm starting to get bored and I don't like hacking anymore since its against my religion. My computer kept going on a blue screen therefore I had to delete the application. Also, I am not the type of hacker since I find it boring now. Please allow me and let me show you.
Thanks,
!=PrAn=!
Thanks given by:
(11 Nov 12, 04:12PM)!=PrAn=! Wrote: I don't like hacking anymore since its against my religion. Also, I am not the type of hacker since I find it boring now.

kkkkkkkkkkk

Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
(11 Nov 12, 04:12PM)!=PrAn=! Wrote: I don't like hacking anymore

(11 Nov 12, 04:12PM)!=PrAn=! Wrote: since its against my religion.

(11 Nov 12, 04:12PM)!=PrAn=! Wrote: I am not the type of hacker since I find it boring now.

Such a funny lad !
Thanks given by:
What is your religion?
Thanks given by:
(11 Nov 12, 08:44PM)VallDiGna Wrote: What is your religion?

The cube religion
Thanks given by:
(11 Nov 12, 08:46PM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote:
(11 Nov 12, 08:44PM)VallDiGna Wrote: What is your religion?

The cube religion
Seems he has followed the word of the holy prophet jamz.
Thanks given by:
U cheat U get banned! That Simple! ™
Thanks given by:
^Translation: "You (or your brother) cheat, you get banned! It's that simple!"

Fuck your trademark lol.
Thanks given by:
Why are you banned from servers anyways?
Thanks given by:
(12 Nov 12, 01:01AM)Jg99 Wrote: U cheat U get banned! That Simple! ™

i wonder if you actually hold a trademark for that
Thanks given by:
If you're upset that you have been blacklisted from some servers, maybe you should have thought about the consequences of hacking before doing so and ruining the game for others so you could potentially have more fun (such a selfish attitude, I mean really -- you're in a multiplayer environment, it's called playing fair and common courtesy).

If you can't handle the consequences, should never have done it in the first place. You hack, you get banned. Simple.
Thanks given by:
/offtopic: jesus christ jg99, please try and add to the conversation in some way. or at least say something mildly funny or intelligent. Or just anything other than that.

pran, ya fucked up mate. eventually you'll be able to appeal to server owners to remove you but this is neither the time nor the place. check out tyd's, bob's, and whoever else runs servers forums to see who is willing to help you
Thanks given by: