Server Contact Thread [ NEW ]
Old Server Contact Thread is getting old.

New listing of the servers contact thread

// Server's ip:
// Server's name:
// Server's owner can be reach by: ( View Extended Info ) OR by ( Secured e-mail )
// List of admins can be seen in:
// Used for :

( If your server info is STILL same as old Server contact thread, just link it to youe post in Server Contact Thread )
Thanks given by:
* MykeGregory waits for DES and Sj* to post details so he can be whitelisted on thier servers.
Thanks given by:
I think you should change your server admin contact format... soon. Simply because what you have takes up waaaay too much space and eventually you will hit your post character limit. Try and do something two lines or less a server.

Or even just do like the old thread where you contain links in the op post to the server info posts.
Thanks given by:
Old Server Contact Thread is getting old.

New listing of the servers contact thread

// Server's ip: jg99.dnyndns.org / 204.228.226.20 port 1111
// Server's owner: Jg99
// Server's owner can be reach by: jg99 gamesuge irc if online
// List of admins: Jg99 & others
// Gamemodes : gema (ctf)
// Used for : gema server
Thanks given by:
Or just put that information into your serverinfo_en.txt.
Thanks given by:
(31 Oct 12, 06:28PM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: I think you should change your server admin contact format... soon. Simply because what you have takes up waaaay too much space and eventually you will hit your post character limit.
Or he could just link to each individual post. :P

DRAUL COME BACK
Thanks given by:
@mykegregory pm me your details and i will add you to our whitelist, also admins for DES servers can always be found on #DedicatedEliteSoldiers irc or #bob-clan-ac applications to be an admin or complaints about abuse ect should be reported to our forum http://forum.des-clan.net/ hackers and noobs should be reported to AC forum blacklist thread.
Thanks given by:
(31 Oct 12, 03:37PM)MykeGregory Wrote: * MykeGregory waits for DES and Sj* to post details so he can be whitelisted on thier servers.

Myke: You're on Pi's whitelist and it goes out to various server owners. Talk to me or post on our forums if you have issues rather than going straight to server owners. That way our whitelist won't get fragmented. Thanks, pal.

On topic: Wouldn't it be best to have a mod simply edit the old server admin contact thread? Is that improper forum etiquette or something?
Thanks given by:
Err am I missing something what has Pi Blueberry got to do with DES servers? I do not know about Sj but if you want to change or be added to DES I suggest you talk to DES not members of other clans.

PS we do not use Pi's whitelist, just in case it comes up as a question.
Thanks given by:
I think no one has published information on servers if not only discussions!
Thanks given by:
(01 Nov 12, 07:39PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: PS we do not use Pi's whitelist, just in case it comes up as a question.

I don't know about your servers, but I know Godsmack updates from BoB and we have our whitelist there. MG is on it and if he has issues with only your servers (and sJ as well), yours and sJ's whitelists are out of date. If he has issues with many servers, that means our distributed whitelist is out of date and in that case, I would like to know so that I can remedy that.
Thanks given by:
Where do you get off? its not only my servers DES has many servers run by other members and before you start calling peoples whitelist out of date maybe you should check first. The point is the question from Myke was about DES servers and Sj nothing to do with you so keep out of it.
If Godsmack chooses to use the Pi whitelist thats up to him, either way if a change is to be made it should come from him not you. I realise you need to feel important here but the fact remains this has nothing to do with you so please keep out of it.

And for Perros I did post contact information in my reply, not the self important personal kind but the DES clan contact information which anyone who has an issue with a DES server is welcome to use.
Thanks given by:
Sort it out in PMs, guys. XD
Thanks given by:
(01 Nov 12, 10:04AM)Orynge Wrote: DRAUL COME BACK

I'm still here mate. ;D
Thanks given by:
// Server's ip: 9w9.org / 37.9.231.79 port 28763
// Server's owner: tailot
// Server's owner can be reach by: tailot [AT] gmail DOT com or admin [AT] 9w9 DOT org
// List of admins: tailot
// Gamemodes : TOSOK only
// Used for : game server and other services
Thanks given by:
Thing is if a mod unlocked the old thread i could just delete the old entrys and people can continue to use the stickied thread.
Thanks given by:
Oh look. A link. I wonder where this goes.
Thanks given by:
lol.
Thanks given by: