o_O
http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/20...4-billion/
Thoughts?
RIP Star Wars \:D

Then again...
Shortly after Marvel was purchased by Disney, Avengers came out. And we all saw how that turned out (*cough*Highest grossing film of 2012 afaik*cough*)

So...thoughts?
Thanks given by:
George Lucas is rich.
Thanks given by:
once I tried to watch star wars :confused:
Thanks given by:
[Image: 21256965.jpg]
Thanks given by:
This better be good, if Disney fucks with Star Wars, that mouse is going to fucking burn.

And Avengers without Spider-Man? i mean they put a freaking archer instead i mean WTF.
Thanks given by:
funny scene from the film:
Thanks given by:
Well seeing how they own the marvel movie franchise I don't see how this can be any worst then what Lucas was doing. Disney has owned part of the franchise for years anyway with their Star wars theme parks which events there were always a huge success. Episodes 1-3 and the animated series were all garbage, so there is a glimmer of hope that they can manage it better but I'll probably stick to the star wars written collections.

(31 Oct 12, 01:36PM)|40+|Axel Wrote: funny scene from the film:

I need to watch Clerks 2 now. :D
Thanks given by:
I liked the episode III. Such an epic fight between Obi-Wan and Darth Vader. Disney can make good films, but I am pretty sure that nothing will ever top episode 4-6 and their campy feeling.
Thanks given by:
love star wars my fave character is spock

Thanks given by:
I did Misty, I did.

Episode I to III could have been a lot better. And Clone Wars the one Gendy Tartakofsky did was pretty nice.
Thanks given by:
(28 Oct 12, 01:19AM)TheNihilanth Wrote: [Image: give-a-fuck.php.gif]
Thanks given by: