For this Moment the end
Allright guys.. I don't know what happened but I know that noone plays for the ACCL anymore.. So, I guess we will close this Turnament yet, in reason of: Cause gignu and I haven't that much time for now, noone plays it anymore and because not that many clans are registert.. But I - and i guess gignu too - won't forget this turnment and will open it anytime again for sure..
So, ggs and have still fun in playing guys - (and girls :P)! :D

kind regards
gignu and .EL. aka Lemoande

PS: if the community don't want to start the ACCL again we won't do that, but, as i said it allready: we always want have the option to start the turnament in like every moment.. we will see when the best time for the restart of the ACCL comes, so, stay tuned and take care ;)
Thanks given by:
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I feel you guys were 1-upped by Larry and crew.
Sorry.
Thanks given by:
Sad but not really a surprise. There is not enough competitive players and not enough competitive clans in AC. But dont tell it to devs. Everything is great you know. Focus on pubs and keep ignoring gema and competitive scene guys <3
Thanks given by:
Nice try, sorry it didn't work out. :(
Thanks given by:
jep.. hope it will be working better the next time ;)
Thanks given by:
Edward needs to man up. All he's doing is beating a dead horse i.e. been there done that numbnuts. .EL you can grow a space ranch for all I care. You're a fking idiot. Either you love this game for the awesomeness that it gives you in throwdown woot style FUCK YEA SHIMMY SHIMMY WOOT OONCEY UBERBAMSLAMTOPTIZZLETASTICRASMIC slicer style SHAZHWANG or you don't. We'll gladly open the door, just don't let it hit you on the way out.
Thanks given by:
Inter tournament with individual ranks, may change the situation, improve competitive scene and help newbies improve.
Teams generated randomly from the players from all clans, where u have one top player per team, one good and one newbie. Players rated by win/lose ratio of their teams. Teams should be shuffled after certain period. It can be done. :)

BoB organizes intra this way. We have 3 hats (better, average, worse) and players, according to their win/lose ratio, are placed in one of them. Then the script generates team by taking one of the players from each hat.
Thanks given by: