The day that luck finds you
It's simple, Tell the best moment of luck that ever happened to you in life and in Assault Cube.
Thanks given by:
The day my girlfriend admitted that she liked me too :)
Thanks given by:
One day walking and derping in the street I found $2500 pesos (like 200 usd) went to a McDonalds payed with a 500 and they gave the change Twice it was awesome hehehe.

And the luck in AC was the first time my clan and I (~FEL~) beat #M|A# for the first (and only) time.
Thanks given by:
I used to play Neopets when I was a kid. Anyone who has played Neopets knows there are random events that may occur at any time on the site. A message will pop up near the top of the page that reads "Something has happened!" An image accompanied by a description of the event is included.

Well one day this event happened:

[Image: smu3o8.jpg]

I received a Krawk Transmogrification Potion. To this day I think that's the rarest, most valuable item you can receive from probably the rarest event on the site.

I immediately went to sell it but it was too valuable to sell in my shop(items in shops can not be priced above 99,999NP). So I tried to trade it. I was impatient and ended up accepting a hard-to-sell gourmet food item worth 100k at most. I fed it to my pet.

Last time I looked up the potion it was worth around 16M.

I fed my pet 16M NP.

Sixteen. Million. God. Damn.
Thanks given by:
Holy shit, Mael, you are the luckiest guy on the planet.
Thanks given by:
In AC..

IRL...
I would have to say it was when my current girl friend said "Yes, we should meet up" Via text.
Thanks given by:
(26 Oct 12, 11:46AM)MykeGregory Wrote: I would have to say it was when my current girl friend said "Yes, we should meet up" Via text.

The men are talking, stop fishing for extra credit! :D
Thanks given by:
(26 Oct 12, 12:28PM)Woolly Wrote:
(26 Oct 12, 11:46AM)MykeGregory Wrote: I would have to say it was when my current girl friend said "Yes, we should meet up" Via text.
The men are talking, stop fishing for extra credit! :D
Jelly? ;)
Thanks given by:
In life, when I smoked like a bitch, I was high and drunk as hell, my eyes were as red as blood, and cops didn't stop me at their checkpoint......

PS: fortunately, I drive better when I'm drunk/high, lol

In AC, once a nade bounced back towards me and gibbed both me and an enemy flagcarrier that was running in his base, IIRC...
Thanks given by:
A day with first kiss from my girlfriend, that was a whole year ago. Marriage is just a matter of time.

In AC? I was asked to switch team for balanced play, because of nice killstreak with carbine.
Thanks given by:
No idea about RL, but in AC, I threw a random spawn nade and gibbed 4 guys (including one teammate).
Thanks given by:
The day I came to my senses and didn't marry the insane woman I was engaged to for a number of years.

I've also been in a number of bad car accidents, always as a back seat passenger, and always walking away with a few bruises or scratches where others became crippled or some other terrible injury they cannot recover from.
Thanks given by:
Oh Woolly, bless you.

The best moment of my life, I'm still waiting for it. Most of you list your romantic interests, and if you asked this like 2 months ago I would agree, but I'm afraid I share the same thoughts as Woolly on this one :L

In AC? Single handedly taking down Lordz, Undead and Bunny within the space of 3/4 seconds defending base when the rest of my team was down, or maybe when I f*cked up w00p|, either one. Haha. AC has some good memories at least.
Thanks given by:
(28 Oct 12, 04:25PM)Jason Wrote: Oh Woolly, bless you.

The best moment of my life, I'm still waiting for it. Most of you list your romantic interests, and if you asked this like 2 months ago I would agree, but I'm afraid I share the same thoughts as Woolly on this one :L

Solidarity!
Thanks given by:
Odd character codes:

ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้
Thanks given by:
(28 Oct 12, 06:15PM)Xenon Wrote: Odd character codes:

ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้

HOW DO YOU DO THIS!?!?
Thanks given by:
When I found out that the imminent Hurricane Sandy cancelled the next 3 days of classes \o/.
Though I still have that college app to do...>_>.
Thanks given by:
When I discoverey internetz
Thanks given by: