Coming back on conditions
I am coming back to AC forums, after the recent apology of the player who trashed a thread of mine (he or she will not be named and I assume does not want to be named so don't bother asking me).

The reference to "conditions" in the title is not asking this community to do something. Keep on trolling. I don't give a shit. The conditions I have are quite easy to understand:

-I am only back for myself. You will see no more attempts to make AC a better or more exciting game or gaming society. I'm using this forum for reference/troubleshooting and posting maps.

-if you don't have anything nice to say, then I calmly ask of you to please shut the fuck up. Give me feedback or constructive criticism on maps I post (need an example? follow felix-the-ghost or Z3R0) but don't fuck with me for I wish not to be fucked with (at least online. IRL is a different matter).

tl;dr

dont be a fuck. im back
Thanks given by:
[Image: 23a.gif]
Thanks given by:
^LOL

Welcome back Mercy. :)
Thanks given by:
MerCy, you know as well as I that nothing is going to change when you tell people to stop badmouthing.
EDIT: WB, though.
Thanks given by:
Welcome (back) to the madhouse.
May lunacy preside over us forever more.
Thanks given by:
<3.
Thanks given by:
[Image: astronomo_loco.gif]
Thanks given by:
3 weeks.
Thanks given by:
(24 Oct 12, 05:48AM)Orynge Wrote: MerCy, you know as well as I that nothing is going to change when you tell people to stop badmouthing.
EDIT: WB, though.

you realize that's why i said im only using this forum for troubleshooting and maps....
Thanks given by:
MerCyKiL Wrote:I'm using this forum for reference/troubleshooting and posting maps.
Very interesting.

If you don't keep your word how do you expect us to keep our side of the 'deal'?
Thanks given by:
See the post above yours. He made his statement ambiguous, saying simply "maps."
Dat con.
Thanks given by:
MerCy, just ignore everyone.
Everyone, quit harassing MerCy.
Thanks given by:
(25 Oct 12, 02:20AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote:
MerCyKiL Wrote:I'm using this forum for reference/troubleshooting and posting maps.
Very interesting.

If you don't keep your word how do you expect us to keep our side of the 'deal'?

well i would like for you to actually read both sides of this said 'deal' before you go on to judge whether or not this said 'deal' is in effect.

as ShadowZ said, the word "maps" appears in the post you quoted. i am not helping the community in my posts. i am gathering a feel for the judging that takes place to see how my upcoming map well be graded for i do feel that polling on maps should have a lesser impact on the decision of new maps than the developers' word.

are there any more terms of this 'deal' you would like to discuss? if so, please private message me. i would be happy to engage in a non-sarcastic and amiable conversation if you wish.

(25 Oct 12, 02:56AM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: MerCy, just ignore everyone.
Everyone, quit harassing MerCy.

and thanks for the support man. imma tryin my best to dissociate myself from the ugly parts of this forum :)
Thanks given by:
I support ya Mercy!
Thanks given by:
I am Morgan Fucking Kell and I approve this post.
Thanks given by: