Poll: What sound device do you use while playing AC?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Monitor/external speakers/etc.
12.50%
4 12.50%
Headphones/earbuds/etc.
87.50%
28 87.50%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What do you use for sound?
I played on a map I had made sounds for when I was using speakers, but the sounds seemed like all different volumes when I used ear buds.

What do most of you use for sound most of the time in AC?
Thanks given by:
When I have sound (most times I do not, I only really have time for pubs now), earbuds.
Thanks given by:
ATH-M50
Thanks given by:
Sony headphones
Thanks given by:
I'll use a headset if I'm playing competitively, and speakers if I'm playing pubs.
Thanks given by:
fatal1ty HS-800
Thanks given by:
HEADPHONES FTW!
Ever since i first played with my girlfriends ipod headphones and i realised i could hear enemies behind me and stuff i dont play any games with out them. TurtleBeach Earforce X11 is what i'm reppin' right now.
Thanks given by:
gamertech headset.. just a reasonably priced and quality gaming set. I also have in game music off and in game sounds maxed and play with winamp in the background on 45%
Thanks given by:
(23 Oct 12, 06:06AM)Orynge Wrote: I'll use a headset earbuds if I'm playing competitively, and speakers if I'm playing pubs/inters.
Thanks given by:
Use headphones. I discovered recently that they are of low quality.
I changed and now I know where to run.
Thanks given by:
Used to use the Turtlebeach X11, they broke and I had some money to spare so I ordered a Razer Kraken Pro headset. I play with speakers occasionally, only on pubs and stuff though.
Thanks given by:
Audio Technica ATH-AD700 reporting in.
Thanks given by:
$1 earphone w/ mic from Dollar Tree
Thanks given by:
(23 Oct 12, 10:32PM)ChO Wrote: $1 earphone w/ mic from Dollar Tree

Dollar Tree X)

I use a razer carcharius. Audio quality is ok, it's comfortable, overpriced and everyone can hear anything i'm listening to.
Thanks given by:
all you nerds with razer and turtlebeach gear -.-
don't buy gaming headsets.
http://www.cybergamer.com.au/forums/thre...d-do-nots/
I recommend you read that thread if you want to buy some sort of headphones.
I recommend Fate's headphones, best going around at the moment.
Thanks given by:
sony earbuds circa $10
Thanks given by:
Apple earbuds when playing competitively. Not very good but if you turn up the volume, you can hear any map/player noise very nicely.
Thanks given by:
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/webcam-com...adset-h150

These are what I use. They have awesome sound. I tried at least 10 other headsets at various prices, and I liked the sound of these the best. As a matter of fact, when I want to listen to music at home, instead of using my $75 earbuds, I use these. Of course, I wouldn't wear them outside the house... lol :-P
Thanks given by:
(24 Oct 12, 01:20AM)Xenon Wrote: all you nerds with razer and turtlebeach gear -.-
don't buy gaming headsets.
http://www.cybergamer.com.au/forums/thre...d-do-nots/
I recommend you read that thread if you want to buy some sort of headphones.
I recommend Fate's headphones, best going around at the moment.

Plantronics Gamecom, are what I'm using listed on that thread. I bought them a year ago for 10 bucks, they are probably a 7/10 overall and many people have issues with them falling apart or breaking in some way (I've not had this trouble).

I used to use heavy bose headphones + a mic mounted on my monitor but I found that system to be lacking... and then my cat chewed the headphones to bits. It was at that point that I vowed to never spend more than 100 bucks on that sort of thing again. I wanted a headset combination rather than using two pieces so I kept an eye on amazon and got a great deal imo.

Would I recommend Plantronics Gamecom wear? for 10 bucks definitely, any more than 50 I'd make sure you shopped around. I found they easily compared to steelseries headsets and so far mine has lasted longer than either of my friends "gaming" sets one using a steelseries, the other a razer.

I actually bought 2 more of these while they were on for 10 bucks to have as back ups because I tend to blow the speakers in headphones frequently. I ended up giving one away, and keeping one still sealed away in its package in storage.
Thanks given by:
Earbuds. Soundwhoring FTW.
Thanks given by:
I use both
Thanks given by:
When on pubs i always play on mute with music. When i play an inter 1vs1 etc. speakers of my notebook lol.
Thanks given by:
broken headset.

sound is important
Thanks given by:
speakers. I just shoot guys coming in front of me <3
Thanks given by:
This sexy one! It´s an AKG GHS1.
[Image: ghs1_1500_asm_w800.jpg]
Thanks given by: