Have listen, please.
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-5534.html You might remember this thread. Well, here are again with new music. Alot has changed though. All of the songs are composed by me. I'm also doing some vocals (mostly in "The Burial"). The name of the EP is "A Race to Degrade". I wrote the lyrics to Overman, I was inspired by a book called "Also sprach Zarathustra". I first wanted that the song would be called "Übermensch". Well, that wouldn't be a very good idea if you know anything about holocaust.. Anyway I also wrote half of the lyrics to "The Burial". Rest are written by our main vocalist. I hope this is better than the songs we recorded last time. Enjoy!

http://soundcloud.com/reminiscenceoffici...to-degrade

www.facebook.com/ReminiscenceOfficial
Thanks given by:
WOWWW not bad at all. IMO this band is on par with most of the more known bands of the genre. Good job.
Go contact Metal Blade Records :D

The Burial reminds me of Cannibal Corpse. :D
First 3 songs do too kind of, but that one especially.
Thanks given by:
This sounds really great. Congrats.
Thanks given by:
not my cup of tea at all, but that's not saying it's bad. I really like the bridge on race to degrade. There are some small inconsistencies in the time with the drummer's feet and where the guitar is happening. Some studio magic could fix that. for me, that timing needs to be super clean to be effective. Also when it gets heavier, the drums need to be on the top side of the beat a little more. When you're down in the "mud" (low tones) it can make it seem like it's dragging because of the frequency of the sounds. A good analogy is walking. Instead of leaning back and walking all slow and heavy, get some forward momentum and get to where you're going. Not saying rush, but top side, and then in the slower groovier parts have it lean back where there is more space. Just a few personal preferences as a drummer and what little i know about the canon. Great song writing and well executed otherwise.
Thanks given by: